Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Shoppers stop is socially responsible company Good management and working as team work. Shoppers stop value good camper another copy Respected company
Management is very bad in shoperstop nostaff happy with there managers. And don't want to recommend to work with shoperstop its not for all stores this is specifically for shoperstop gour city noida.
A typical day at work when stayed late in office along with my 1 year baby for project delivery. I have learned technology, management skill and team work.
Pros
Good working culture
Cons
No process to move and shift project
in this company working days is 6 including sunday i learned sales skills ,manage team, solve customer issue , convincing power, etc..company management is good tehey manage to every part of this company and they help us every time. co-workers are very supportable. the most enjoyable part of the day is every day of sales time and company team meeting.
A good place to work as you never been at pressure at any time, colleagues are supportive and friendly, learned about team leading, cash management, employee engagement,, hardest part is that you stay there at very long time i.e. either your in comfort zone or you are getting promotions.
usually my shift is over at 8,O'clock evening, but sometimes I do straight shift from morning 10:30am to 10:00 pm, I am comfortable with this Time. I learnd sales,floor management,team handling,PICS,Goods In warding and Out warding,Global Count. My management is very cooperative,always ready to best support and help. I dont think so is there any hardest part of the job, just think,concentrate,follow and start working with energy and joy. I always enjoy my job,I love my work and complete with energy and Passion. After completing my First citizen task, I got offer by my management LUNCH with my Unit head, and also got Gift Voucher's I
Pros
free lunch with Unit head, after completing my target got offer by My Management
Cons
usually my shift is over at 8, O'clock evening, but sometimes I do straight shift from morning 10:30am to 10:00 pm, I am comfortable with this Time
I was cashier in the last company and i have to coordinate with customer from my work place. I had to take some decision and mind of my service which was providing to customer this was very hardest part in the shopper stop.
Cons
I have experience in retail line and I am result oriented person.
Good co. with good staff , completely freindly enviornment.. nice palce to work
started my career with shoppers stop, everyday is a new day with new customers, types of sellings, cross sellings, inventory management, team management, cashiering, floor operations. most enjoyable part is the dignity, a spirit to become something, I have earned something basic which is essential to become a successful manager.