Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews in Pune, Maharashtra

It was great experience to wrk with shoppers stop....management was good...i would like to work with shoppers stop again..............................
nothing to specify ,hard work ,lots of work on an of the floor ,nothing to mention on these common forum, things are prity difficult for survival in t
Extremely pathetic work culture. A dedicated employee will be suppressed but someone who butters the authority can survive here. A lot of politics.
Pros
Genuinely did not find any.
Cons
Endless.
Nothing to describe about company.In crucial time company not supported their employees and laid of them from Job.Have spent so many years in a company but management not hold us.
Growth chances are too low , no job security even though you have worked hard and given years to company there is no safety of job.......long hours of working
Pros
Culture, environment
Cons
Long hours, management, growth, job security
Every day we learn something new about fashion . Interact with new people. working culture is too much nice our management support us in every aspect not only professional but personal as well
Team Management: Monitoring, coordinating & briefing store team focusing over placement, sales & customer relations Inventory Management: Steering initiatives for stock forecasting & ordering, inventory management, stock placement & stock rotation to ensure achieving divisional objectives. Customer Relationship Management: Interacting and observing customer buying pattern, needs and expectations, thereby providing feedbacks to back end team for fulfilling category objectives and complete shopping experience.
Developed best practices for key equipment within the plant to increase Asset Intensity by decreasing downtime . Implemented Lean and 5S manufacturing systems to improve plant performance and eliminate waste . achieving daily target . I learned retail Operation & sop
This is a employee oriented company.Due to this i achive very much.Good work culture & good management.I have learn a lot of thing here. Like sop & others things.
Pros
Out bond in Kerala
Cons
Na
Shoppers stop Ltd. is a one of the famous retail store in India.he was started his jurney from 1991 from mumbai Andheri with 1 store till date it has above 65 big retail stores in india in major cities of india. shoppers stop is a very nice place to work & learn.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Shoppers Stop Ltd?
ok very happy however Salary was too less hence had to.leave.but the work environment was amazing,got confidence after joining Shoppers stop...my career started with this.company ..
Pros
handling new.Customer
Cons
salary
its a good place to work and to learn and develop oneself with work and along with personal development the management is ok seniors are supportive most enjoyable place overall to work with
Pros
best support by seniors
Cons
non supportive departments like admin & maintenance
Every day had new challenges, learned lot of things from shoppes stop, management was good, colleges were supportive. As i mentioned everyday comes with a new challenge at shoppers stop and i used to deal with it with all my retail knowledge and management skills i learnt.
Geting good knowledge and experiance about the work how to attending. And resolving the issue. Good managment team. And also getting support for managers.
Supportive team at all company good salary grade,free work load,Attracive bonus management of ssl is very educative ,good work time
shoppers stop provides free env to their staff to work balance in life good office background no extra task on employee management is good
Pros
weekoff on your leave
Cons
free work environment
Started my carrier & have learning Retail, Sales , marketing & team work in shoppers stop good company to work with.Great management & co workers helping & motivating, its fun & nice place to work.
Wonderful organisation and wonderful people to work with, Very organised and employee friendly policies at all level.
Pros
job security, very professional
Cons
long working hours
good organisation to work with. lot many thing to learn.wider arena. management sould check on pay balance accordingly to nature of job carried by an individual
Pros
seniors
Cons
long hours & pay
Shopper's Stop gave me the right platform to hone my communication skill as well as my confidence. The management was pretty clear that we were to develop our skill and that helped me to do better in my future endeavors.
Pros
Good Setup
Cons
Cant remember any
Doing sales Learned lot about sales This job taught me the real meaning of Retail sector and Retail Sales Management was very helpful Got recognition to Retail Industry through this Company