Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews in Shiliguri, West Bengal

Shoppers stop is one of the excellent retail company in india it provides motivative tranning program for there employee which helps them in performing a challenging role in retail sector .
Nice palace .. good empowerment. Nice management.. leaning envoirment. . People and managers are vary help full. Balancing job . Timely salary. .
Always feel regret about resigning this company but due to my personal issue bound to leave this great organizations. The best management team with great and effective leaders. Never face any issue during my whole tenure. only the hardest part of this job was my family life and timing. Lots of growth and learning opportunities. Supportive and friendly Managers and boss. Wages was not so good but due to working culture every employee is happy. The most lovely part was different activities for the employee. I still miss this organizations.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
Breaks, off day and Health care was awesome
I learned many things there in field of Desktop Support Engineer. I have worked there on VMARE also, I came to learn to completely locked down the systems, and the work pressure teached me t solve the problem easily.
Pros
Friendly and Helpful Envirnment
Cons
Long hours some time.
Shoppers stop is a renowned departmental store in India it has very nice spot in the retail field it's training programme is very strong and productive it gives opportunities for the eligible staffs only the salary programme I felt little lower but had a good experience working with this brand.
Pros
Breakfast
Cons
Monday , to be patient ,work hard ,be polite, management is good , my co worker is very good they alwys help me, nothing hard part,morning briefing
Pros
distribute gifts when u do any good job