Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh

Nice place to work great fun, good environment, good respect for educated people great learning , less working hours, lots of fun nice managers training programs were there
Pros
Good cafeteria
Cons
Less salary
Good company and also maintain deciplain to attending customer service and also good department managers in company to support the sales representatives tell every customer is important to our company.
It was very good working with them. It helped me building my marketing skills as well as the process of dealing with the customers. All the employees of the store used to maintain friendly relationships with each to have smooth running. The most enjoyable part is meeting different customers with different needs and able to identify the current trends.
these two companies are too good at work....they work differiently...and they always give support to the workers ..people learn so many things about the sales and pramotional startegies it is very useful to develop their carrier.
Pros
free tea
Cons
ong hours
Shoppers &lifestyle are both good companies,i learn many things from there only.....it is very helpful for me now...they maintain good communication with the employer.....they always support the employer.....
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Shoppersstop is a great place to work. Had enjoyed working with new challenges and the most enjoyable part of the job is each task has its unique nature.
Pros
takes care of each and every need of employees
Cons
Long hours of working
day of work.its good communication with outhers.i will like so much .workink .i am confudental
Cons
8 to 9
* A day before SALE PERIOD.* Merchandise display, how much stock to maintain.How to maintain Human resource & many more.* They help us to grow.* All are friendly nature, We fight to achieve targets as part of team or single.* Working continuously without taking week-offs.* When loyal customer search me to guide them in the store, it happened with many customers.
Pros
employe discount offers.
Cons
have to work without weekoffs
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Shoppers Stop Ltd?
  1. Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh