Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews for Assistant

managment and time its a regular and its good expireance for me and i m in brand so my responsiblity is etc my workand his managment is a very excelent and my manager is a good person he gives me a tips for how to sale and how to complet your target and i learn in a many retail securites and about knowledge.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long time
My personal opinion is shoppers stop give a chance to fresher candidate to prove themselves, and giving a opportunity to growth in career. If you are really talented person then he/she 100% surity to growth in career.
Very nice environment.i learnt so many things when I was in shopperstop. Like to receive the stocks.i did it correctly.top level managers are very friendly.
Pros
Culture is very nice
Cons
Feeding ,sleeping,dress of boys and girls infant,maternity,toys and gifts section.working sales very stress because who works hard they will face more work problem and in achievement of target of others to complete for achieve of whole store performance.
Pros
No free launches
Cons
2-3 hours
Overall company is good. Place of work is very good. Higher management is very good They help staff every time. Many more thing to learn in this organization.
Excellent job experience The relation between staff and boss was also good. Excellent facility for workers. Good salary package. Other curricular activities for staff expect job profile.
Nice place to work great fun, good environment, good respect for educated people great learning , less working hours, lots of fun nice managers training programs were there
Pros
Good cafeteria
Cons
Less salary
I got well experience at the Shoppers stop which is communication skill, how to approach the customers, how to branding the products to the customers etc..,
Good and best place to work.joined for grow in the field of retail industry and ssl Is one of the best retailers in india and presents on all major cities.
Its a good place to learn more things and opportunities are more also to get higher post. Beat place for future. Work hard is best to get higher post
Pros
Cons
Little
It's so amazing company which is I selected in my college campus.I give my all working efforts which is give me this company. This is my first platform which I was never forget.
learn to interact with customers good workplace culture good environment learn new things daily sales target overall ,management company was good and learned alot from that company
Pros
cultural activities, incentives
Cons
long hours, sales of day
At shoppers stop My job was 1st job. But I joined as a sales man. After that I got opportunity from Arvind lifestyle as a floor Manager for that reason I left my job .but I like that company.
Service is very good.. provided to customer The most important thing is the kind of behaviour from the customer care associates to customer is very nice and they very politely give assistant to customer
Pros
Discipline
Cons
Over time some time
Very good work culter. Working here is intersting. but intrest to work any other sector. Its a very good reputed compny but the hardest part is target achiving.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hour
Always like to work in shoppers stop. We can work freely with freedom. All the management will give good support and we can always learn more things daily.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
company has very good work culture, so nobody is quite job in very short term.it make very competitive work culture between the employee. but then after you dont think to quite your job.
Pros
rewards on time
Cons
Shoppers Stop is the largest retail sector in India. At this place work culture is excellent. We enjoy a lot at this place. All the superiors are very friendly to all.
I learn more thing in shoppers stop I get good experience in shoppers stop I'm managing store of 1200 sq feet with team 65 members Set & achive the sales objective Ensure manpower availability at all times Team management Shrinkage control Customer feedback &suggestions Making sure that displays is proper on the floor Daily store stock check Cashiering (MPOS)
It was the great work place ever worked with shoppers stop ltd. i learned lot of things from the company. Self improvement in personally & professionally.
Pros
Safety & Secure
Cons
Strong Company Norms
MBA having 5.5 years experience in marketing field. I have team management power, motivational power, also team handling power. In my group 5 person their.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hour