Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews for CCA

I used to work in Shoppers Stop as CCA I worked here for 10 Months Exactly In my 10 months of work I used to get salary of 19,000 because of shuffling in brands by DM I'm unable to achieve target of that brand That the reason I gave resign
Pros
Best service
Cons
Bad experience with Staff
The managers are not good with other juniorsVery bad exprince they blam on you for everything happen in store the managers play politics between staff..very very cheap managers apponted there securty gards absue staff as well as managers aloso abuse staffs.
Pros
Cons
Very long hours
Shoppers stop is very great place to work in retail as a department store in india.i learn many more from shoppers stop. But I wants to use my learning and utilize my knowledge.
Nice place to work good pay package focus on audit and compliance good environment good management work culture is good
Good
Good
very good management in SSL. and i fully comfortable at this job. and the security level is high. I am enjoy and learned by SSL
Stock Receiving, Control Inventories, Sometimes working independently as well as in team. The hardest part of the job is impress customer and working time. the management of our company are more cooperative with employees or our customers the most enjoyable moments of the job is extra curricular activities in our company.
Cons
12-13 Hrs
It was very good experience to work in shoppers stop i enjoyed there. all my co-workers were very good.............................................................
Pros
na
Cons
1hrs
i like to work with shopper stop everyday i learn something new in shopper stop events in shopper stop is the most enjoyable part of this job
Pros
good environment
Cons
no commentes
my work in comany is handling the customer quries and sale our product.
My first retail job was SS , had a good exp in learning was handling customer complaints in the store a won lots of reward for sales , service & FC generation .