Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews for Cashier

Shoppers stop LTD culture is very funtastic because there are staff after join us very happy shoppers stop rules is funtastic and by staff fever time to time take leave and time to time take action achieve that target
Pros
Shoppers stop all staff give tha time for lunch more than one hour
Cons
No there are office time is not long fix time for all staff
A typical day of my work place is when a customers shut at us with no reason I have learned from shoppers stop that how to work hard and how to manage the whole team happily, The management of shoppers stop is very good as compare to all the retails stores. The hardest part of my job is to make the membership card that is of 300rs charge. The most enjoyable part of my job was billing.
Pros
Free tea at tea time
Cons
Long duty hours
One one time i am working more than 12 hrs. At Shoppersstop one fresher can learn more thing what is happing in retail. How to handle customers any situation? And i must learn how to do RTV,IBT,SAV,EXCHANGE,MEP. My friends are at Shoppersstop were awsome i was missing them a lot. We are working as a family. My enjoyable part at shoppersstop was cashiering.
my first job with Shoppers stop was a great experience , i had learn about how be a standard living by customers
people should work in this company because you can learn many thing from this company
Good co. with good staff , completely freindly enviornment.. nice palce to work
A place where easily we can learn new type of things and do some such kind of works which help in learn new things
Pros
new type of learning
Cons
sometimes its depreswsing