Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Good experience working with Shoppers Stop. We were having fun. We had a great team of floor manager and employees. We used to work togather as a team to achive our goals.
Its a good organization for a fresher who wants build there carrier on Retail industry. A lot to learn in this organization about customer satisfaction, loyalty program and sales targets.
Shoppers stop is a platform where you can learn real service agenda. Platform where you can grow easily if you deserve. *****************************
It was a very good experience working for Shoppers Stop Ltd. We get to know other people, how to manage situations during holiday season and most importantly how to attend customers at the same time.
Typical day consist of arrangement of stocks and attending customers. Assisting manager in making list of merchandise and also looking after schedule of employees.
work environment was good. people were helpful thier. everything was smoothly worked. no worries about anything. senior staff was so responsible about thier work or responsibilities.
It was grate working with SS have larned al ot and improved in my career The company working style is very nice and the persons working here is is very people orintate
1) All traditional days were celebrated their. 2) Different type of products along with their benefits & features. 3) Management was quit good in terms of staff handling. 4) The work place was too friendly with management and staff level. 5) The hardest job was to attend couple of customers in sale period. 6) The most enjoyable part was the dance competition held with lead senior store from Mumbai.
Pros
events were held for customers.
Cons
sale period.
Excellent Memory working over their. The job taught me so many lessons that how to survive, stand on my own Foot. It’s be a great to be having experience in the customer support team.
I had worked with shoppers stop l.t.d it was nice place for me.i have 3 years experience in this company.it was nice place to work.i glad to work hair.
Pros
Cons
Some times
Great place to learn customer service standards/ This was my first job, they provide some of the best training session, training to all the fresher. Great place to work.
It's an wonderful opportunity to work in this company and we can learn many things from here and you can grow your life as well and there is good benefits working with this company.
Pros
Cons
Duty timmings
Work place is good but have salary issue. I got RS 8000 per month. I did not full fill my economical needs in that salary................................
Cons
11 hours per day
Shopperstop Ltd is a departmental store Shopperstop Ltd established in 1991 They started from Mumbai The first store of shopperstop are located in Mumbai (Andheri) Shopperstop. By K Raheja group. .
Pros
Here working environment it's very good just like government job
Cons
Only salary of employees are incorrect . It should be hike as per performance ...
Shoppers stop is a multi brand store which allowed me to serve and assist customers by making familiar with various brands. shoppers stop was a great experience for me to work during my study.
Nevr thought abt abad Dae cause evry Dae is new challenge...What I learned is learn from evryone follow the rght one..The Management is alwyz good dtz why D staff are also the level class.About culture no treat us like we are from another caste all lives wide happiness & hotness..The hardest part of job is when it gets boring......The most enjoyable part is that when you come to know that being with evryone you have learned & earned itself!!
Dont have good management in shoppers stop in bandra location specially retail operating manager have no idea how to talk with cca Department manager was good
My review about company is very good experience when working good atmosphere very good management always redy to help. Good policy for staff. Good timinig for shift
Good work space No long hours Best job culture[management] Less scope for incentives We will aware about our targets and achive ments Not too good salary
Pros
Some time
Cons
Never
This is the first company of my new journey to start with shoppers stop ltd. Its the best company to work in retail sector with lots of opportunity to with to grow ahead with new responsibilities.
Awsome place....awesome people.....u get a lot of free time.....no pressure....not so good money n perks....but if u are unskilled...u must start with a company like ss
Pros
No pressure
Cons
Less salary
  1. Customer Service Representative