Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Its a good organization for a fresher who wants build there carrier on Retail industry. A lot to learn in this organization about customer satisfaction, loyalty program and sales targets.
Always feel regret about resigning this company but due to my personal issue bound to leave this great organizations. The best management team with great and effective leaders. Never face any issue during my whole tenure. only the hardest part of this job was my family life and timing. Lots of growth and learning opportunities. Supportive and friendly Managers and boss. Wages was not so good but due to working culture every employee is happy. The most lovely part was different activities for the employee. I still miss this organizations.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
Breaks, off day and Health care was awesome
A place where u need to interact with customers,having ability to make Ur self confident in working with retail industry.But interaction with customers is most important in retail industry.It can be any brand,any store/outlet.A talented person is required to work in retail industry.
His staff and atmosaffere were very good and back office staff also...she seemed like a family to me....my most enjoyable part of the job shoppers stop party like dancing..fooding and lots of masti
Its good to work in this company, and I learnt a lot. It will help in my next career there was a good training about the basic sop sales billing but unfortunately company has closed
Shoppers stop is a very best company in india In shoppers stop all colics are behaving with a friendly manner i like it and the most important thing is very big opportunities are there in shoppers stop
Pros
This is my first organization so I am unsure if every organization works with such a monarch type of management. Not even a single day there was when I said that I was happy with the job but was happy for the people who took the leap ahead and left the organization for good. The standard operations procedures followed seem to be dated back to 18th century and they never seem to be likable as well when its concerned with the target consumers. The work pressure is divided in an uneven way. The work culture is poor. There are many who are unhappy with the organisation and leave the organization resulting in employee turnover which I suppose surpasses Infosys. But the top management couldn't care less. There is no point in being loyal to the company. The work strain is very much and the salary structure is very deceptive. In the end one ends up getting really low, enough to live and eat but nothing more. One is sometimes required to work more hours than designated work hours though there is no extra pay for extra time. The probation period is six months and though I have completed 10 months I haven't got any confirmation letter. Well the organization had no HR for two months though being the biggest in Hyderabad among other shopper stops. Overall the organization is very unfair and I wouldn't recommend people to join this organization.
This company does provide a good salary but treats employees like dog....if u are in any trouble...nobody will help but. Every body is ready to bully u
Pros
good salary
Cons
bad behaviour
it was my first job with new beginning of new life of learning work place.....and deal with target monthly with friendly customer on daily base for Maybelline cosmetic company
Shoppers staff is one of my dream job company that I would love to work. friendly working atmosphere, many engaging activity for employee, quarterly party for staffs and so on.
Pros
Incentives
1) Greeting customers who enter the Store. 2) Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for. 3) Served multiple customers, discovered their needs, and made recommendations to generate sales. 4) Responsible dealing with customer complaints. 5) Merchandised, restocked and maintained sales floor 6) Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers. 7) Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor. 8) Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
I have learned more thing regarding to retail how to manage business of company and how to handle and control to all things of company and workplace culture is the best and enthusiastic and hardest part of the job.
Pros
no free nuches
Cons
1) Proactively acknowledged, greeted and assisted customers in the store. 2) Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for. 3) Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
ok very happy however Salary was too less hence had to.leave.but the work environment was amazing,got confidence after joining Shoppers stop...my career started with this.company ..
Pros
handling new.Customer
Cons
salary
This is very known sub continental brand who maintain its dignity and prestige over many of year. This is very friendly environment,but some challenges are their as you know in any job you face to some challenges but the main thing how you will tackle them and resolve it as soon as possible.
The Best Place to Start Career who new to Retail The well Trained Leders Learnt SOP process & Build career From CSA to Cashier Supportive Co workers Working with managers enjoyable part
Pros
Rewards for Staffs
Cons
Na
employees are very much relaxed. the growth within the company is very slow. internal politics the biggest threat salary growth/increment is very slow
I learn from the company to help peoples and the higher management is also trying always to motivate us to do that.The most enjoyable part of the job is the Saturday, because we all are dancing together and enjoying the morning before the store opening, our managers are equally participate with us.
Pros
Free Tea and Cofee
Cons
There are one hundred stairs to reach the store.
It was a good experience to work in shopperstop it was a good management and organisation But use to put pressure on employees for improving of sale
good environment but salary structure is not that good .scope for growth helpful co workers. good to start a career lots of new things to learn best in retail industry
Pros
Cons
loong hours, less salary
Shoppers stop is a very nice place to work . if we talk about management its too good. co-workers are also too good and helpful too.
  1. Customer Service Representative