Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Its a good organization for a fresher who wants build there carrier on Retail industry. A lot to learn in this organization about customer satisfaction, loyalty program and sales targets.
Supportive team. Appreciate for the hard work done by the staff. Friendly environment. Growth opportunity is good. Team work is always there.
Pros
Birthday celebration.
Cons
Full time
Good interacting with the customers product knowledge 3rd is the typical day when i joined at 1st time in this company. i learned how to manage the team. Good team work environment.
Its always had a good time working in shoppers stop. The management and atmosphere was good and relax. Reason for leaving shoppers stop was to move dubai and to grow career in international market.
i was a part timer in the beginning and converted to a full time employee, good place to learn about retail and products. shopper stop is one of the leading brands in retail and recommendation to all those who wish to start their retail career with this company
Pros
good work environment
Cons
Shopper's Stop gave me the right platform to hone my communication skill as well as my confidence. The management was pretty clear that we were to develop our skill and that helped me to do better in my future endeavors.
Pros
Good Setup
Cons
Cant remember any
I was cashier in the last company and i have to coordinate with customer from my work place. I had to take some decision and mind of my service which was providing to customer this was very hardest part in the shopper stop.
Cons
working with shoppers stop is like working for your own knowledge. It was a great to work with shoppers stop, i gained lot of knowledge there and would love to work again.
I have learned a lot from the company especially the training provided by the organization in the duaration of 15 days helped me to spend my time productively. The hard task is to receiving the stock. Rewards and recognition is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Issue of vouchers quarterly.
Cons
• Dealing with customers so as to achieve sales targets. • Solving their problems pertaining to exchanges & alterations. • Monitoring the perpetual Inventory Count of the entire floor. • Maintaining daily track of Target & Achievment so as to achieve maximum sales. • Enrollment of First Citizen.(SSL Loyalty Programme) • Working with the team so as to achieve set objectives of the organisation.
shoppers stop give me lots of opportunity to work,and providing good working environment shoppers stop providing good management & leadership skill to us. good team management
Pros
Cons
10 hours
The first day of the job was great for me.I made my place look beautiful for which our head appriciate me.
Pros
free discount coupons and incentives for more sales
that was start of my carrier.i learned basics discipline at shoppers so thats very good
As a fresher i was joined in shoppers stop my Designation is as a customer care associate and i have learned so many things and the management is good and i got award doing the enrollments that is the best memorable moment in my life.
Cons
Monday , to be patient ,work hard ,be polite, management is good , my co worker is very good they alwys help me, nothing hard part,morning briefing
Pros
distribute gifts when u do any good job
I got good place to learn in my carri• Efficiently supervising staff and assigning them duties. • Building Relationship between the Brand and the Customer. • Handling stocks proposed by Department Manager. • Execution of Customer Mania in the TEAM. • Perfection of Company Standards and Procedures. • Assessing Product Quality. • Maintaining High Standards of Cleanliness. • Studying latest market trends and observing local competitors. er
= Handle three departments (Ethnicwear, Non-Apparels & Menswear) at Shopper's Stop as a Customer Care Associate (Sales). = How to interact with customers & how we fulfill their requirements. = I said shopper's is the one of the bestest management in all other leading retail organaisation. = Co-workers are so helpful & co-ordinate well. To help out the New Joinees into the Organizations by giving knowledge of Products as Per the standard. = Keep healthy and good relationship with the Customers and Colleagues for better prospect of the organization.
*I learned lot of in organization. *Management very good. *co-workers are very good in communicate. *When cleaning the products. *While explaining about products.
Pros
free lounches
- How to convince customers - Factor responsible for customer attraction
Pros
lunch and tea coupans
Cons
Timing
if your niche in retail , then come to shopper stop , they will help u to get your ambition .....everything is nearly perfect except remuneration .
i work as a faculty as well as concealer. my work time is 9am to 7pm.
  1. Customer Service Representative