Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews for Fashion Consultant

First job & I get proper awarenes about the fashion industry, excellent working place, easy learning & understand all activities of work, Shoppers Stop is 1 place retail industry
During selection process they gave us a different pay structure and in offer letter they gave lesser. They only gave priority to the local employees .
Better place to work, friendly behavior, opportunity to growing fast in this field, know how to tacle customer and what the customer want, learn management.
Every day we learn something new about fashion . Interact with new people. working culture is too much nice our management support us in every aspect not only professional but personal as well
Its great experience in work in shoppers because it's a one kind of institute where any fresher can learn how to work in retails relay happy to work in shoppers..
Handling different types of customers daily is a better experience for me and obviously its environment is too good that I always think that I am working with my family.
Cons
i have start my career form here only and i had learn as i can in shopper stop at that my time every thing going smooth. i really earn & learn my retail exp.
This is very productive place, here I learnt so many things, the most enjoyable part of the job, we meet with different types of persons that help us to know the different kind of persons we provide them happiness gives them delight services, co-workers are very helpful, our management always support us to give our best, also brief about new things and updates related to our industry, here, i learnt how to handle customers queries, how to manage stock, team and working here my communication skills get enhanced. The hardest part of the job when customers want to do from us those things those are not possible like exchange that's very hard situation but we have developed ourselves to handle these types of situation also another hardest part is when customer entry is high we can't serve all the customer at same time.
Pros
have desired to learn things and for trannings because of low footfall.
Cons
not a big store limited learnnings.
09.30 hrs day shift How to behave with customer and how to attend the customer and manage the work. The management of shopper stop is very good. and most thing they co-ordinate every Saturday Reward & recognition program.
Pros
Free Tea in break time
Cons
long hour