Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews for Personal Shopper

It is a great platform to work with better opportunity growth environment for the fresher who just completed their education company give a chance to enhance your personality
Pros
Great place for freshers
Cons
Job security is low
Extremely pathetic work culture. A dedicated employee will be suppressed but someone who butters the authority can survive here. A lot of politics.
Pros
Genuinely did not find any.
Cons
Endless.
Happy working there as a Personal Shopper. Had good contacts and bonding with the customers. Facilities given to PS was really good. Management was very good to us.Also got good feedback from my team and management.
As it was my first job so the over all experience is good. Very energetic & competitive work culture .Happy with my first job experience which consist learnings, development, difficulties and etc.
Growth chances are too low , no job security even though you have worked hard and given years to company there is no safety of job.......long hours of working
Pros
Culture, environment
Cons
Long hours, management, growth, job security
Was a personal shoppers and it was great there. Staff and environment was really good and the company does so much for their employees they are employe friendly.
I am very much happy working with shoppers stop. Company is realy good but i want to join pther retail company just to get profile visual merchandiser which is of my field of interest. Please give me opportunity to work as a Visual merchandiser.