Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

Thank you team, always supportive and encouraging I love my shoppers stop , work wise it's a good place all please join here without any doubts I miss you ss
My job responsibilities included- Advising & serving customers. Processing payments. Assisting customers in order to help them find what they need. Ensuring stock levels are well maintained. Promoting store cards or special offers And i loved doing the job what-so-ever
in have gained some knowledge about the functioning of the company. The staff and the training provided by being the company was very useful for the development some of my communication skills.
I have a work experience in Australia as a sales assistant in a supermarket in point cook.I know to handle different customers and i am able to lift heavy loads.I will be perfect and remains dedicated to the work involved.
it was nice to work here learned a lot in this company it my awesome expirence in kfc took all together 5 promotoin but salary was a problem
Pros
free lunches
Cons
I was pleased to work with Shopper stop to shape up my career in Retail segment as the environment & supportive staff were very co operative & fun loving environment. Because of the work culture italways leaded me to satisfaction as an employee.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
Several deductions