Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews for Sales Associate

Hope i'll again get a chance to work with SHOPPER'S STOP. Most beautiful moment of my life to work the RAHEJA GROUP. Missing the environment, culture, Dept. Managers and colleagues over there.
Pros
Birthday Celebrations
Cons
Timely work
I was supposed to be alert and active all the time i was at work. Really good experience. I believe in ‘Expert was once a beginner’. Looking for another great experience for life.
First of all, I like to thanks shoppers stop because from there I learn a lot and got too much experience and I am very happy to work there good company management and all very good.
Pros
nothing free
Cons
Salary
Thanks to my previous organization.I have learned lots of things from there.As like how to deal with the customer, manage the stock, display the visual accessories, inventory in a physical and mechanical way.Every beginning of the day I will do dusting first and go to the manager asks for floor offer.try to achieve the target.At night I will share the sale record in the group.When i have not achieved the day target then it was hard to achieve the monthly target.if the monthly target is achieved it was enjoyable for me.
Shoppers stop is not just a department store where you can get all the brand under one roof. but it also a learning platform where you can get knowledge of all the brand. You get to know which brand sales is good or bad,special in it ,manufacturing, marketing,etc.
Pros
Free tea at evening
Worked as a Sales Associate in Shoppers Stop at Rajiv Gandhi International Airport handling the AND and 109'F Brand Ladies western & Ethinic Wear
Pros
lunch
Cons
break
Shoppers stop is a multi brand showroom, and it was was fun working there and a very good experience to start in SALES with the brands.
Pros
Travelling allowance.
Cons
8 to 9 hours shift