Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

I have joined as a sales executive person in shoppers stop pvt.ltd.My job was sale the branded apperals which I enjoyed mostly.But it is a completely standing job which was tough part in the job.They assigned targets every month to the employees most of the time I achieved my targets.
Management is very bad in shoperstop nostaff happy with there managers. And don't want to recommend to work with shoperstop its not for all stores this is specifically for shoperstop gour city noida.
Shoppers stop ltd. is a good company to work as it has all brands under one roof.The one can learn so many things.Get to know how management works, sales ( increase or decrease), competition etc.The Shoppers stop also keeps physical activities like indoor and outdoor games.
It was great experience to wrk with shoppers stop....management was good...i would like to work with shoppers stop again..............................
I worked with shoppers stop (Durgapur Branch) in the year of 2010 to 2011.My experience in this company is too good.i was achieved the best grooming award of the month so many times. some other reasons and miss communication i will left the job in that time.but now i want to join one more time to prove my self.
I had worked as a sales executive. Also I got chance to work with visual merchandiser. I learnt how a visual merchandiser is important for a store. How it helps to increase sales of store. Various displayed had been done as per festival or themes. It was great to work with shoppers stop.
Pros
Full time
Cons
8hrs
No typical day in sales executive job. I learner somuch in shoppers stop clenes how to behave in front of customer . How to speak with others . Time management.
campany enivronment is very friendly.management or hr department for employee is very good .if you have capacity to learn there lots of opportunity to learn new things.
I worked very hard to complete my project on shoppers stop My project title was "Marketing strategy adapted by shoppers stop refers to rocky star in chembur outlet."
Cons
I had a very good experience working for that company I enjoyed a lot working with my team as a family and satisfying customers towards their needs. Won best employee of the month few times.
Pros
free launches
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Shoppers Stop Ltd?
Coordinate with the category and manager and team members, vm representative, maintaid shrinkage, stocks receiving, manpower management and customer handling from operation
Pros
Feel like home
Cons
Shift time is good
shoppers stop ltd. is very good place to learn more like how to talk coustomers .what he wants .as i cca i learned decipline panchtalty .good communication. my co workers are likes a family members..my hardest part is sale seaction time that time we all are done hard work we stand on floor beyond 11 hours in a day.for salling a product...
Cons
one hour
A reputable fashion outlet servicing a huge customer base. Handling cash sales on the counter. Inventory management. Keeping track of merchandise movement.
In the last day of sale period typical day at work. How to handle various type of customer and haw to handle given work. Management is so good. co-workers are supportive. Select the proper product and stitch the discount tag. Attend the various customer.
Pros
hr polices
sales is all about giving the maximum satisfaction to all the customers, and endorse the company brand and to uplift the sales of the product.
The hardest part of the job is,the management was not good enough and the working environment was stressful environment.
Pros
Trips are conducted and also training also given.
Cons
working hour was too long. no holidays are given at saturday and sunday
I did my internship with shoppers stop.Where i was working as a customer care executive.It was a one month internship where we did a lot of selling activities.
Nice place to start with and 1 can learn alot from Shopper Stop and make their way to success.
Pros
nothing free
Cons
healthcare