Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

It was fast paced work place and all the employees were friendly and cooperative. Everybody helps each other. It helped me to prosper and also helped me to increase my competencies.
Good company and also maintain deciplain to attending customer service and also good department managers in company to support the sales representatives tell every customer is important to our company.
n my typical day of work, I would stock shelves, clean and disinfect, help customers choose gifts and items for themselves. I would also hand out coupons, and give out discount coupons giving the customers. The management was good, I was a seasonal worker. The store was very crowded with people sometimes, and I feel like that is sometimes overwhelming but I can handle it. I do feel like the hardest part of the job was if there was some sort of inconvenience for the customer, and it is hard to fulfill their needs.
Pros
snacks, parties
Cons
unexpected night shifts
Improved my communication skills by interacting with customers.The hardest part in this job is the customers leaves their trialed things in the fitting room so need to organize them properly.
This place is good for fresher.I learned many things from here. 1st thing is Working here has been smart.I learned here how to talk to others.........
Pros
free only tea....
Cons
The company is very good. And provide a nice atmosphere to work. The salary of the employes was not so good, but they provide a very friendly environment.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
The company is good and a very secure place. It was my first job and I loved the organisation. The management was good and always helped me in whatever i required for my job and career.