Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews for Team Leader

I got good learning experience in Shoppers stop. Its good organization to working. All the team members are working as team for smooth operations. I strongly recommend to work in the organization like Shoppers stop.
Upper management putting too much pressure on employees. And they want to cost cutting. Apart from this they dont have enough manpower so eventually you will get additional responsibility
We had fun at work place. Great Team work. Enjoyed our job like a game, Top Managements to bottom all are very easily approachable & a very friendly work environment.
Its a good compny and i am enjoying m 4th job with lots of experience .Very supportive management. They provide weekly off also. I get here a good incentive.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
I am a good knowledge of retail. Better understanding with customers.Team player with good results. Profitable sale and earn incentive.
Great Place to work and Learn and really enjoying here to work management is really co-operative.operative. Learnt how to manage operation
Pros
work culture
Cons
Salary
Shoppers Stop is a place where I have learned a lot. Great company, good people, fair chance for growth.
1. I will never say typical day but yes i have faced many (mostly all day) challenging day in my working day, where i had limited source but i have to give 100% performance and i have never loose my hurt and till the time i always delivered my best and many time i have been rewarded by management. 2.every thing i have learned from my current company, how i have to plan for work and how i have to organize them, meaning of leadership, how i have to build up a team and how i have to motivate them, and measure part of my learning is how i have to achieve the target and inventory management. 3. I have a very good experience with my management, management is really very helpful and cooperative. 4. nothing. 5.every work in retail is enjoyable but must you have to change your way of thinking.
Pros
many time i have done lunch with my boss.
Cons
during sale mostly all day i worked till late night.
1.one day no one is there for closing the store i waited till 12 pm and close the store. 2.i learned how to handle the customers and how to handle the team 3.vey good management. 4.very good coordination 5.NOthing is hard when you love the job. 6.everyday
Pros
Before sale parties
Cons
during sale time
Enthusiastic and dedicated professional with experience of retail management. An exceptional leader who is able to develop and motivate others to achieve targets. A proactive individual with a logical approach to challenges, I perform effectively even within a highly pressurized working environment.
 Billing Merchandise. Looking after cash transaction & maintaining database of customer. Enrolling customer as a first citizen for the company. Involved in handling all the activities regarding selling product & solving customer queries. Taking a part in Visual Merchandising in several departments. Member of PICS team (perpetual inventory control system).
* A day before SALE PERIOD.* Merchandise display, how much stock to maintain.How to maintain Human resource & many more.* They help us to grow.* All are friendly nature, We fight to achieve targets as part of team or single.* Working continuously without taking week-offs.* When loyal customer search me to guide them in the store, it happened with many customers.
Pros
employe discount offers.
Cons
have to work without weekoffs