Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews for Visual Merchandiser

We had liberty to showcase our creative side with visual merchandising on different occasions at shoppers stop. Also it is a fun place to work, you can even use all the testers.
Pros
friendly staffs
Cons
working on weekends
the work is stressful. you dont get time for personal life.But you learn alot. politic is there if you can handle positively. your career is molded in the best way. it best place to learn and experience.
Thank THE ALMIGHTY ONE for blessing me with this opportunity. This was my home away from home. I learnt to work as a family and not just as some organization and loved being here.
Pros
Family type working environment
Cons
growth process is slow
Work is fun here, but has a huge pressure. You have to be a person who is good in multitasking. At times you have to give your extra hours apart from 8 hours to get your work done.
Pros
Saturday fun activities
Cons
Long Hours
My experience has been full of learning, right from the VM work to accounts. I learnt how our profile impacts each & every aspect of the store i.e. Operations or support & we should have a holistic knowledge about every function. The hardest part is to have a mutual consesus across function, & the same becomes an enjoyable experience when the expevted outcome is delivered due to team effort.
Pros
Pioneered in advance Technology for better customer experience
Cons
Need to be at Par with market standards in terms of Salary.
Nice place to work.Lot of things to learn ever single day.The hardest part of job is working long hours and the salary benefits are low. Apart from that its a best place to work
its a good place to work and to learn and develop oneself with work and along with personal development the management is ok seniors are supportive most enjoyable place overall to work with
Pros
best support by seniors
Cons
non supportive departments like admin & maintenance
In shoppers stop I started as fresher gradually I came to know many horizons in V.M. I learnt that VM is not about only display or counter set up ,it is also about budget management and expenses. It also has deep role in consumer psychology. Apart from these I also learnt that a V.M should be fast and furious because it is a dynamic field. Working at Shoppers Stop was fun and calm.
Pros
we could claim expenses and official visits
Cons
1yeah typical days will but i am capable of handling things in organised way 2 every day is a learning day for me learnt how to priorities the work ,vendor management, on time execution ,how to train people . 3very supportive management in any crucial situation they will stand with extreme support ,very friendly environment . 4.always there will be a healthy competition between co-workers , need to take every thing in a positive way if you get hurt also, but working in team must be very important . 5. Nothing is hardest part of job just missing family :) 6. There were a number of things I liked best about that job. I enjoyed the level of open and direct communication. This moved things along quickly and few things were left unsaid. This meant that people had to detach themselves from the topic and not take comments personally or make personal comments. It was always about solving the business problems. Another thing I liked my self was ability to learn new things and take on more responsibility. Everyone was in a constant state of growth.
Pros
very supportive company, always praises good job
Cons
only 1 week off in a week :)
Well organised company having wonderful team to work. Provides tremendous creative space exploration with good learning. Got a huge platform to show case my capabilities at the highest level.
Pros
employ friendly
Cons
unsatisfactory salary
One of the best Indian Fashion retailer. You can enjoy working in Shoppers Stop. Work experience in Shoppers Stop is just Amazing.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Salary is bit low
its a most cool and a great respectful org.cool working environment.very strong in back end.