Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Culture reviews

Shoppers stop LTD culture is very funtastic because there are staff after join us very happy shoppers stop rules is funtastic and by staff fever time to time take leave and time to time take action achieve that target
Pros
Shoppers stop all staff give tha time for lunch more than one hour
Cons
No there are office time is not long fix time for all staff
A decent job with heavy profile name but the work culture is entirely different what is thought of to be a corporate culture. Be very professional if you have to survive here.
Pros
sometimes
Cons
extended hours
The managers are not good with other juniorsVery bad exprince they blam on you for everything happen in store the managers play politics between staff..very very cheap managers apponted there securty gards absue staff as well as managers aloso abuse staffs.
Pros
Cons
Very long hours
Hope i'll again get a chance to work with SHOPPER'S STOP. Most beautiful moment of my life to work the RAHEJA GROUP. Missing the environment, culture, Dept. Managers and colleagues over there.
Pros
Birthday Celebrations
Cons
Timely work
Extremely pathetic work culture. A dedicated employee will be suppressed but someone who butters the authority can survive here. A lot of politics.
Pros
Genuinely did not find any.
Cons
Endless.
overall Review it was a good experience for me. I learnt a lot things from shoppers stop. i have been taken India Retail Skill Training. there was a good management and workplace culture. It was job a most enjoyable part of my life.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Happy working there as a Personal Shopper. Had good contacts and bonding with the customers. Facilities given to PS was really good. Management was very good to us.Also got good feedback from my team and management.
Thank you team, always supportive and encouraging I love my shoppers stop , work wise it's a good place all please join here without any doubts I miss you ss
As it was my first job so the over all experience is good. Very energetic & competitive work culture .Happy with my first job experience which consist learnings, development, difficulties and etc.
It is nice company to work with but management is very much worst they keep pressurise you about everything special their department managera......but one thing I can say that their work culture very much nice compare to others companies. Like they hv nice canteen.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Shoppers Stop Ltd?
Need improvement on middle management and need to focus on employees work life balance too. There should be a mechanism for proper feedback from manager to employees to ensure smooth working in the year.
Very nice environment.i learnt so many things when I was in shopperstop. Like to receive the stocks.i did it correctly.top level managers are very friendly.
Pros
Culture is very nice
Cons
It's a place where shopping & some magic happens every day. Place to enrich your knowledge, very competitive & fantastic presentation of group work. Superb
a typical work and the hardest work and the most enjoyable work and experince on working clothes and my salary is 7000 and typical work we should learned and the most enjoyable part of job
Pros
dress
Cons
11 hours
work environment was good. people were helpful thier. everything was smoothly worked. no worries about anything. senior staff was so responsible about thier work or responsibilities.
Good place to work and extremely helpful to new comers,not a lot pressure on sales on new comers Get recognized well and among top management if any extra ordinary commitment and achievement is shown.
a fun day to work a learn loy of thing management,team work work culture is very good whole day standing every time to meet different people Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there Provide reasons for why you liked or disliked working at the company Ensure any facts you include in your review are true and accurate All submitted reviews are subject to the terms set forth in our
Growth chances are too low , no job security even though you have worked hard and given years to company there is no safety of job.......long hours of working
Pros
Culture, environment
Cons
Long hours, management, growth, job security
1) All traditional days were celebrated their. 2) Different type of products along with their benefits & features. 3) Management was quit good in terms of staff handling. 4) The work place was too friendly with management and staff level. 5) The hardest job was to attend couple of customers in sale period. 6) The most enjoyable part was the dance competition held with lead senior store from Mumbai.
Pros
events were held for customers.
Cons
sale period.
Nice place to work great fun, good environment, good respect for educated people great learning , less working hours, lots of fun nice managers training programs were there
Pros
Good cafeteria
Cons
Less salary
Not very employee friendly. Reduce manpower and burden more job for a single individual Very few reward n recognition Operations is the leader, HR, ADMIN, ACCNTS, MARKETING do not play a significant role.