Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Management reviews

Good after all my time to great management Team very honrable manager team to help for the employee thinking about your future is to great opportunity in your career growth thank shoppers stop
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Short
A decent job with heavy profile name but the work culture is entirely different what is thought of to be a corporate culture. Be very professional if you have to survive here.
Pros
sometimes
Cons
extended hours
The managers are not good with other juniorsVery bad exprince they blam on you for everything happen in store the managers play politics between staff..very very cheap managers apponted there securty gards absue staff as well as managers aloso abuse staffs.
Pros
Cons
Very long hours
Upper management putting too much pressure on employees. And they want to cost cutting. Apart from this they dont have enough manpower so eventually you will get additional responsibility
nothing to specify ,hard work ,lots of work on an of the floor ,nothing to mention on these common forum, things are prity difficult for survival in t
Extremely pathetic work culture. A dedicated employee will be suppressed but someone who butters the authority can survive here. A lot of politics.
Pros
Genuinely did not find any.
Cons
Endless.
Nothing to describe about company.In crucial time company not supported their employees and laid of them from Job.Have spent so many years in a company but management not hold us.
Non supportive during covid pandemic situation. Removed many employees from their rolls. Instead of supporting employees during crises, company was keen in cost saving project by removing employees.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
No job guaranty
overall Review it was a good experience for me. I learnt a lot things from shoppers stop. i have been taken India Retail Skill Training. there was a good management and workplace culture. It was job a most enjoyable part of my life.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Happy working there as a Personal Shopper. Had good contacts and bonding with the customers. Facilities given to PS was really good. Management was very good to us.Also got good feedback from my team and management.
I have joined as a sales executive person in shoppers stop pvt.ltd.My job was sale the branded apperals which I enjoyed mostly.But it is a completely standing job which was tough part in the job.They assigned targets every month to the employees most of the time I achieved my targets.
Good company to work in India and has a good learning platform. Management is helpful and provides guidance to individuals. Clarity of roles is available .People-centric organization,
Great company to work and great learning of life. Follow ethics and values. Treats equally but only issue is that for internally promoted employees, salary growth is not enough. That's why they leave.
Pros
Reputed brand raheja group. And first multi brand retailer of india.
Cons
Management and their policies.
In operations major focus on sales like customer engagement, customer retention, staff recruitment n training. Reward and recognition, vendor management, inventory management.
Pros
Staff performance recognition
Cons
It's gud place to work and very compitative,their is lot of learning factors also and they will value employes ideas very relaxed work, little unsatisfied with management
It was a very enjoyable environment over there. Management was excellent. I learned so many things such as sale's, marketing, inventory management, billing process and many more.
It is nice company to work with but management is very much worst they keep pressurise you about everything special their department managera......but one thing I can say that their work culture very much nice compare to others companies. Like they hv nice canteen.
Need improvement on middle management and need to focus on employees work life balance too. There should be a mechanism for proper feedback from manager to employees to ensure smooth working in the year.
This is one of the Best Organization to work for. We can make ourselves busy with the daily job. All employees are respected by the Management. All good.
Shopper stop is over all good for work they give internal opportunity to grow your self in different higher position available each & every function have their different management for control.
Management is very bad in shoperstop nostaff happy with there managers. And don't want to recommend to work with shoperstop its not for all stores this is specifically for shoperstop gour city noida.