Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Pay & Benefits reviews

Company is nice and great Invorment to workIn streamTeam work also greatThey didn't give u lot pressure Always appreciate but somewhat the timing of shifts r not good.
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Long shifts 9hours and above
Good place to work. There is no much exposure to personal shopper.Although you'll earn good incentive depending on the target achievement per month.
managment and time its a regular and its good expireance for me and i m in brand so my responsiblity is etc my workand his managment is a very excelent and my manager is a good person he gives me a tips for how to sale and how to complet your target and i learn in a many retail securites and about knowledge.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long time
1) shoppers stop is a brand of its own. 2)) if anybody wants to work in this company he/she should go ahead 3) benefits are provided by the company is good interms of health and all 4) no one would be motivating you even your leaders
Pros
Customers have a great amount of trust with shoppers stop which results in job satisfaction as well
Cons
Lack of motivation
Everything is good . overall facility provided by the shoppers stop. Again I want to be a good manager as ROM in the shoppers. If will give me a chance.
It's good retail company.they maintained good standards.. but long time standing is drawback, they won't allow to take leaves in case of emergency situations,
Great company to work and great learning of life. Follow ethics and values. Treats equally but only issue is that for internally promoted employees, salary growth is not enough. That's why they leave.
Pros
Reputed brand raheja group. And first multi brand retailer of india.
Cons
Management and their policies.
Very nice environment.i learnt so many things when I was in shopperstop. Like to receive the stocks.i did it correctly.top level managers are very friendly.
Pros
Culture is very nice
Cons
a typical work and the hardest work and the most enjoyable work and experince on working clothes and my salary is 7000 and typical work we should learned and the most enjoyable part of job
Pros
dress
Cons
11 hours
SS is a good company... Best place to work.. Salary benefits on time... Career growth excellent.. Had started my career as a DEO but now i am a Merchandiser.. I feel so proud and thank you to SS for giving me this opportunity...
I used to work in Shoppers Stop as CCA I worked here for 10 Months Exactly In my 10 months of work I used to get salary of 19,000 because of shuffling in brands by DM I'm unable to achieve target of that brand That the reason I gave resign
Pros
Best service
Cons
Bad experience with Staff
Growth chances are too low , no job security even though you have worked hard and given years to company there is no safety of job.......long hours of working
Pros
Culture, environment
Cons
Long hours, management, growth, job security
1) All traditional days were celebrated their. 2) Different type of products along with their benefits & features. 3) Management was quit good in terms of staff handling. 4) The work place was too friendly with management and staff level. 5) The hardest job was to attend couple of customers in sale period. 6) The most enjoyable part was the dance competition held with lead senior store from Mumbai.
Pros
events were held for customers.
Cons
sale period.
Excellent job experience The relation between staff and boss was also good. Excellent facility for workers. Good salary package. Other curricular activities for staff expect job profile.
Nice place to work great fun, good environment, good respect for educated people great learning , less working hours, lots of fun nice managers training programs were there
Pros
Good cafeteria
Cons
Less salary
Good to work there but management is not good which they sitting at RO and also Mumbai HO. I like to work in shoppers top if they provide me good benefits. While audit I got good feedback.
A typical day at work consisted of tying and arranging clothes on shelves and cloth racks. Also responsible for customers personal shopper and sales. I learned how to persuade customers to buy the product.
Pros
Employee benefits, Discounts on merchandise
Cons
Long standing hours
My good experience for shopper stop Shopper stop avrey time help for mi My experience is very good at Shopper Stop Employee wonderful career at Shopper Stop
Cons
No long hours time
every morning global counting,know about the merchandises and fabrics,first systematic retail sector in India.free work place.membership selling. merchandise sales
Pros
free coffee
Cons
short break
The management is very good,HR here's all our problem. Job and life balance is too good. As per our responsibilities the package is very less..........
Pros
Tea /coffee and others benefits
Cons
Salary
It's an wonderful opportunity to work in this company and we can learn many things from here and you can grow your life as well and there is good benefits working with this company.
Pros
Cons
Duty timmings