Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Work-Life Balance reviews

Good after all my time to great management Team very honrable manager team to help for the employee thinking about your future is to great opportunity in your career growth thank shoppers stop
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Short
The managers are not good with other juniorsVery bad exprince they blam on you for everything happen in store the managers play politics between staff..very very cheap managers apponted there securty gards absue staff as well as managers aloso abuse staffs.
Pros
Cons
Very long hours
Hope i'll again get a chance to work with SHOPPER'S STOP. Most beautiful moment of my life to work the RAHEJA GROUP. Missing the environment, culture, Dept. Managers and colleagues over there.
Pros
Birthday Celebrations
Cons
Timely work
nothing to specify ,hard work ,lots of work on an of the floor ,nothing to mention on these common forum, things are prity difficult for survival in t
1) shoppers stop is a brand of its own. 2)) if anybody wants to work in this company he/she should go ahead 3) benefits are provided by the company is good interms of health and all 4) no one would be motivating you even your leaders
Pros
Customers have a great amount of trust with shoppers stop which results in job satisfaction as well
Cons
Lack of motivation
It is a great platform to work with better opportunity growth environment for the fresher who just completed their education company give a chance to enhance your personality
Pros
Great place for freshers
Cons
Job security is low
My personal opinion is shoppers stop give a chance to fresher candidate to prove themselves, and giving a opportunity to growth in career. If you are really talented person then he/she 100% surity to growth in career.
Good company to work in India and has a good learning platform. Management is helpful and provides guidance to individuals. Clarity of roles is available .People-centric organization,
It's good retail company.they maintained good standards.. but long time standing is drawback, they won't allow to take leaves in case of emergency situations,
As it was my first job so the over all experience is good. Very energetic & competitive work culture .Happy with my first job experience which consist learnings, development, difficulties and etc.
In operations major focus on sales like customer engagement, customer retention, staff recruitment n training. Reward and recognition, vendor management, inventory management.
Pros
Staff performance recognition
Cons
It was a very good experience working for Shoppers Stop Ltd. We get to know other people, how to manage situations during holiday season and most importantly how to attend customers at the same time.
It is also a good company when we worked here it was totally different when I started working here then we were able able to speak with about the product which we started learn there
A good organization to work with and one can have a handful of experience on everything possible. Possible chances of growth and variations are there with job rotation
the work is stressful. you dont get time for personal life.But you learn alot. politic is there if you can handle positively. your career is molded in the best way. it best place to learn and experience.
Need improvement on middle management and need to focus on employees work life balance too. There should be a mechanism for proper feedback from manager to employees to ensure smooth working in the year.
Very nice environment.i learnt so many things when I was in shopperstop. Like to receive the stocks.i did it correctly.top level managers are very friendly.
Pros
Culture is very nice
Cons
SS is a good company... Best place to work.. Salary benefits on time... Career growth excellent.. Had started my career as a DEO but now i am a Merchandiser.. I feel so proud and thank you to SS for giving me this opportunity...
Shopper stop is over all good for work they give internal opportunity to grow your self in different higher position available each & every function have their different management for control.
work environment was good. people were helpful thier. everything was smoothly worked. no worries about anything. senior staff was so responsible about thier work or responsibilities.
I really to come back in shoppers but they are not hiring me again. Hr and unit haed were very humble at my time. My department manager also helped me alot. I learnt Many things from there. Really those 2 years were the happiest tym of my life.