Shoppers Stop Ltd logo

Shoppers Stop Ltd Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

Great working relationship with good to manager

Good after all my time to great management Team very honrable manager team to help for the employee thinking about your future is to great opportunity in your career growth thank shoppers stop

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Short

Great company and people

Happy to work and Im very happy part of the Shoppers stop ltd and I learn lot in this organisation I develop my self professionally and personally. Its one the top company in Indian retail.

Cons

i have get good experience at international airport

I want to job gulf because I know speaking arabic language with fluent and I want to start my carrier with good company.and I worked rotional shift 24/7 I enjoyed night shifts because of international flights.

Pros

nothing

Cons

i done many times double shift and i enjoyed very well

Good Culture for job

Shoppers stop is the best people friendly company, whaer you work very comfirtably and secure. Here your issue solves very easily,

Pros

Free Tea

Cons

Take additional Break

Fun Work Place

Best place to work for freshers lot of things to learn according to the brand standard. I loved the place and honestly to be the best place in the world.

Pros

Free training for staffs and also growth according to the skills.

Cons

Good job secure and good workplace

BANGLORE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT,There working hours 9 hours to all shifts,there is three shifts, mornig shift nd secind shift,night shift,bt i chosed second shift because of my conivinenet..... bt they r nt agree vth me.... so i resign for that job

Pros

heavy work pressure

Cons

no job is easy so we cant expect any day easy day if it is typical then i would love to involve so that it makes me more stronger for future how to deal with staff like peoples management management is like monitoring and staffing identifying exactly whats requirement for the better business growth i cant say all are supportive but still we have to manage with co workers and push the business growth again dealing with the staff who never understands the impotence of the business when achieving targets by our own ideas at the same time all are following the same in the organization

head cashier

1) After completing graduation first professional company 2) it was great experiences working with company 3) learnt many things

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Fun place to work

My first job, with a big retail growing firm was a fabulous one. The experience in this organisation gave me lots of opportunities to grow.

• Played Vital role by giving best service and winning Best Dept of Store

• Got Excellent Rating in last 4 Appraisals. • Achieved Best CCA award for many times for Best service and Sale. • Best Employee engagement as a team Player to achieve targets • I was a part of the team which was successfully winning Best Department

Jobs at Shoppers Stop Ltd

See more jobs

Good Work Culture, Very good data management systems in place, Good place for merchandisers to grow.

Shoppers Stop is a place where I have learned a lot. Great company, good people & co-workers. working shift was bit long on weekends. everything was enjoyable at shoppers stop.

Pros

"Safe and encouraging work environment, Shoppers Stop is a company which has an amazing work culture"

Cons

"Promotions and career Growth very difficult as the top Management is very stagnenet"

Supportive work life

A very good organisation to work with.. It is like a family culture. Hard to find in any other organisation. hardest part of the job was to make customer convince to make First Citizen Card. Co-workers are much helpful. I learned about my selling skills. Very Good Mangement. Enjoyable part of the job was to achieve the target more than 100% and to Earn plenty of incentives..

Pros

Good managers

Cons

LOng Hours

organization

strong hr policy retail giant highly growing industry career growth was there good work culture educated co-employee strong management rules and regulation

Learning from the grass root level

In shoppers stop I started as fresher gradually I came to know many horizons in V.M. I learnt that VM is not about only display or counter set up ,it is also about budget management and expenses. It also has deep role in consumer psychology. Apart from these I also learnt that a V.M should be fast and furious because it is a dynamic field. Working at Shoppers Stop was fun and calm.

Pros

we could claim expenses and official visits

Cons

productive & fun loving to work with responsibility & hardworking for the growth of the company .

1yeah typical days will but i am capable of handling things in organised way 2 every day is a learning day for me learnt how to priorities the work ,vendor management, on time execution ,how to train people . 3very supportive management in any crucial situation they will stand with extreme support ,very friendly environment . 4.always there will be a healthy competition between co-workers , need to take every thing in a positive way if you get hurt also, but working in team must be very important . 5. Nothing is hardest part of job just missing family :) 6. There were a number of things I liked best about that job. I enjoyed the level of open and direct communication. This moved things along quickly and few things were left unsaid. This meant that people had to detach themselves from the topic and not take comments personally or make personal comments. It was always about solving the business problems. Another thing I liked my self was ability to learn new things and take on more responsibility. Everyone was in a constant state of growth.

Pros

very supportive company, always praises good job

Cons

only 1 week off in a week :)

Enjoying environment

Really it was great moment for me. I learned here many thing which is helpful for me for my whole carrier. Everybody was cooperative there and they always use to motivate everyone in any hard time which was really a good part of this organization.

platform of development & people oriented

The company provides the right platform to flash your caliber and go through various training and development programs. This company also work for its internal customers ( Employees) to keep them motivated and grow.

Pros

healthy working enviournment

Cons

little low salary structure

i got huge laerning and time to explore myself in this company.

its a good company to work and learn .culture is also very good.i been got awrd for best manager and I handled here team of 60+ staffs .

Average place to work

Good for people at entry level but post that it is very stagnant Management is very average lot of wrong doing within the team & unethical practices Not a good place for people who want to work hard

largest retailing company.

It was a big boom for my career. I have experienced new things in my career as a hadoop developer. Environment was very friendly and learning new technologies sometimes become hard.

Excellent in the industry

Its an institution in itself for anyone who is passionate about retail. A great place to work and get excellent opportunities to excel in career. Innovative and aggressive in its approach. No wonder its amongst the best retail companies in the country... and will continue to be so.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shoppers Stop Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Shoppers Stop Ltd with