Shoppers Stop Ltd logo

Shoppers Stop Ltd Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

Great working relationship with good to manager

Good after all my time to great management Team very honrable manager team to help for the employee thinking about your future is to great opportunity in your career growth thank shoppers stop

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Short

productive and growth

over all good with lots things came across full of knowledge and responsibility. Many benefits from company side too. good team to handle with large amount of business.

Pros

open culture to work

Cons

long hours during weekend sale period

The organization is very good

The organization is very good. It is very process oriented and the work culture is awesome.

Pros

Process oriented

Cons

Na

it is a nice place to work there.

This is a leading company in retail,it deserves it.my working experience with this company will be memorable.This is an eployee oriented company.

Pros

good environment

Cons

slow growth

Nice place for work with fun.

09.30 hrs day shift How to behave with customer and how to attend the customer and manage the work. The management of shopper stop is very good. and most thing they co-ordinate every Saturday Reward & recognition program.

Pros

Free Tea in break time

Cons

long hour

Product and Team work

I have join Shoppersstop in 2009 and when i have join i noticed the team work nad peoples working here

Pros

R & r

Good place to work, creative and innovative

It was first job as a Fashion Assistant i enjoyed my tenure with this company i learned managerial skills from this company everytime the company used to come up with new ideas so it was a good chance for me to grow and learn company. I always shared my views as management was energetic, most enjoyable part of this job was organisation was open to all ideas and you always been recognised by the company for your ideas.

Pros

Innovative, Professional work environment and Puntuality.

Cons

no flexibility in action, Authority and responsibility, complications in work and job security

productive & good place to work

It's a good & productive company providing oppurtunities to enhance the skills.

Pros

recognizes the work

Cons

less package

productive and fun work palace

not enough salary and not growth in this company The enjoyable moment at friendship day when we all making greeting cards for each other

Productive workplace

while entering store I punch my hand to bio matrix after that i entered on Floor & see Everything is proper or nt abt setup later we do anthem after anthem we r in floor to stand floor to do the business at 11" o Clock, I learned so many thing how to communicate with customer, Leadership, team work, Customer service Any fest is going on that time we enjoy most bcz we get brakfast, on that time....7 we enjoy to do the business on fest time

Pros

Cons

10 hours working

Jobs at Shoppers Stop Ltd

See more jobs

its good place to work but for future growth and i wanted to learn more thing from different enviroment

over all good to work. To find the better opperunity to find more growth its good but its taking time to attain those lot.

Pros

good job security

Cons

Encouragement not getting

hard worker, enthusiastic, self motivated. I am very keen to work with this organization as this platform will give me a strong chance in making my career. My dream is to work with a huge and well organized company which only and only can provide me and help me making my future bright. I am not pleading for intense bother in this issue but need a little flick n pick for a better growth with you.

Pros

Free lunh

Fun workplace

A typical day at work Nothing innovative Cooperative Cooperative Carry inventory To sale product

Good work place

As a fresher i was joined in shoppers stop my Designation is as a customer care associate and i have learned so many things and the management is good and i got award doing the enrollments that is the best memorable moment in my life.

work environment is good

Monday , to be patient ,work hard ,be polite, management is good , my co worker is very good they alwys help me, nothing hard part,morning briefing

Pros

distribute gifts when u do any good job

Productive and fun workplace at Shoppers Stop

A typical day as a retail manager often consists of maintaining a store environment that is a pleasant experience for customers by managing many employees simultaneously. Work begins fairly early in the morning, often before the retail location opens, and an 8- to 10-hour workday begins. I've handled a wide variety of routine tasks, such as writing reports; supervising employees; managing cash; ordering stock; handling schedules, payroll, and marketing and promotional roll-outs; and securing the store upon closing. In addition, I've dealt with customer complaints, employee work delegation, staff shortages, equipment failures and other unexpected things that occur in a retail environment. On average, I work as many as 50 or more hours per week.

Pros

Organised, in terms of inventory and structure

First Job

The company is good and a very secure place. It was my first job and I loved the organisation. The management was good and always helped me in whatever i required for my job and career.

my first job in retail industry and i was joined shoppers stop which is the most popular in retail shop where i was work more than 03 years

when i was joined a shoppers stop that time i was not think that i will be work at more than 03 years but it happened and i was worked in more than 03 yeas in shoppers stop because shoppers stop had learned me a good skill as will as i learned there how to behave withe customer and how to manege customer issue and lots of thing i was learned from shoppers stop.about management its nice there is no complaint and there is no issue regarding management of shoppers stop having a 56 store in all over indie and there is lots off employ working in shoppers stop.about my co-workers is nice gays they are very help full. my calegs are teach me when i was going to wrong i was very happy to work withe my co- workers in shoppers stop. in retail there is lots of thing to hard work for exam pal to Handel a customer,who is very angry regarding service. and to stop shrinkage of products to convert of customer for purchase of product and loyal withe the service give a good service so customer will be come again to visit a shop. in my life 03 years which is i was give to my first job that all moment, where we are worked to gather in sale pearied. that we worked in hole night withe our managers is totally good experience withe shoppers stop and i would like to go again and worked withe shoppers stop...............................

non apparrels

i had learned many things from the store and it has helped me to learn many things like ,how to present yourself in front of a customer as well as how to overcome against difficulties while being in the store ,how to react when someone is not listening you.so overall its a gret experience working with shoppers stop.

productive ,targeted and friendly environment

learned very much ,improved my skills nd got experience Fiendly in nature can easily mingle with any one and management was also fabulous hardest part of the job was finishing my target in particular time and before the time instead it was not any hardest job i have trained for many freshers did flash mob in banglore nd went to pune

Pros

free lunches

Cons

long hours, night shifts

Great Company

Shoppers Stop is a place where I have learned a lot. Great company, good people, fair chance for growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shoppers Stop Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Shoppers Stop Ltd with