Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Work-Life Balance reviews

Good after all my time to great management Team very honrable manager team to help for the employee thinking about your future is to great opportunity in your career growth thank shoppers stop
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Short
It's so amazing company which is I selected in my college campus.I give my all working efforts which is give me this company. This is my first platform which I was never forget.
Good HR along with store manager.experience and highly skilled and talented,supporting staff,flexible work timings,excellent HR related activities and growth opportunity.
Pros
Good growth opportunity for everybody
Cons
Na
learn to interact with customers good workplace culture good environment learn new things daily sales target overall ,management company was good and learned alot from that company
Pros
cultural activities, incentives
Cons
long hours, sales of day
Shoppersstop is good company.their culture is also very good and number 1 company in large formats.employee friendly company which is very good for employees.equal growth and opportunities to everyone.
Pros
Good insentives plan
The company needs to minimize there working hours of employees. The company is doesn't give laves on holidays every holiday we need to go on the job which is quite disappointed.
Cons
Shoppers stop offers one of the most professional work environments one can ask for. I enjoyed every bit of my job here and had to leave as I was relocating.
Good company but poor management style , Lack of vision in terms of fashion . People tend to follow old rules and trends . Work is quite balanced and relaxed
Shopprsstop as a organisation is very good place to work.shoppers culture is very rich there values are openness ,customer frendly and even staff friendly also .
shoppers stop was very good organization for me . i have learn lots of thing from this organization . work culture and environment is very good for learning .
Good work space No long hours Best job culture[management] Less scope for incentives We will aware about our targets and achive ments Not too good salary
Pros
Some time
Cons
Never
At shoppers stop My job was 1st job. But I joined as a sales man. After that I got opportunity from Arvind lifestyle as a floor Manager for that reason I left my job .but I like that company.
I feel so lucky that i'm being completely independant person by doing job and i'm a positive thinker. Moreever , i enjoy workplace with positive attitude even in the tough and busy times.
This is the first company of my new journey to start with shoppers stop ltd. Its the best company to work in retail sector with lots of opportunity to with to grow ahead with new responsibilities.
Shoppers Stop Ltd is a good company to work and learn things. They provide nice work culture. You can approach anyone in this company if you want to consult anything.
Was a personal shoppers and it was great there. Staff and environment was really good and the company does so much for their employees they are employe friendly.
huge learning prospective personal development quick promotions great working condition fun work place interacting with new people on daily basis target oriented work culture respect for work and senior management
Pros
growth
Cons
salary
Shoppers Stop as a Company has grown leaps and bounds in it more than 25 years of existence in India. SS lives, breathes and sleeps with the SOP, which is the backbone of its success. Employees working with such organisation gain the potential to adapt to any kind of situation and environment. The working culture and the learning, the company provides is amazing.
Pros
Great working culture, great salary benefits
The best part of company is work culture. Job security and people. One of the best retail company to work with. Company give free hand to employee to work and show results.
Pros
Fun at work
Cons
No long Hours
One of the best retail organisation to work.Growth part is amazing i have started as a Sales associate and now i am working as a department manager but sometimes it's difficult to make a balance between work/life.
Pioneers in Retail and high on reputation. It is the best company to learn and experience a health culture. Recommended to all retail aspirants who wish to enjoy and learn core retailing in detail.
Pros
Unlimited learning and beautiful team to work with.
Cons
You will miss the saturday and sunday weekoff...