Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Work-Life Balance reviews

Shoppers stop LTD culture is very funtastic because there are staff after join us very happy shoppers stop rules is funtastic and by staff fever time to time take leave and time to time take action achieve that target
Pros
Shoppers stop all staff give tha time for lunch more than one hour
Cons
No there are office time is not long fix time for all staff
Shoppers Stop as a Company has grown leaps and bounds in it more than 25 years of existence in India. SS lives, breathes and sleeps with the SOP, which is the backbone of its success. Employees working with such organisation gain the potential to adapt to any kind of situation and environment. The working culture and the learning, the company provides is amazing.
Pros
Great working culture, great salary benefits
The best part of company is work culture. Job security and people. One of the best retail company to work with. Company give free hand to employee to work and show results.
Pros
Fun at work
Cons
No long Hours
One of the best retail organisation to work.Growth part is amazing i have started as a Sales associate and now i am working as a department manager but sometimes it's difficult to make a balance between work/life.
Pioneers in Retail and high on reputation. It is the best company to learn and experience a health culture. Recommended to all retail aspirants who wish to enjoy and learn core retailing in detail.
Pros
Unlimited learning and beautiful team to work with.
Cons
You will miss the saturday and sunday weekoff...
This place is good for fresher.I learned many things from here. 1st thing is Working here has been smart.I learned here how to talk to others.........
Pros
free only tea....
Cons
Always feel regret about resigning this company but due to my personal issue bound to leave this great organizations. The best management team with great and effective leaders. Never face any issue during my whole tenure. only the hardest part of this job was my family life and timing. Lots of growth and learning opportunities. Supportive and friendly Managers and boss. Wages was not so good but due to working culture every employee is happy. The most lovely part was different activities for the employee. I still miss this organizations.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
Breaks, off day and Health care was awesome
A place where u need to interact with customers,having ability to make Ur self confident in working with retail industry.But interaction with customers is most important in retail industry.It can be any brand,any store/outlet.A talented person is required to work in retail industry.
good people to work with learned a lot from ssl best place to start carrier. good management.work and life balanced maintained superbly. limited carrier opportunities but unlimited learning opportunities
Pros
life balance
Cons
salary
The company is very good. And provide a nice atmosphere to work. The salary of the employes was not so good, but they provide a very friendly environment.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Its good to work in this company, and I learnt a lot. It will help in my next career there was a good training about the basic sop sales billing but unfortunately company has closed
its a best place starting the career but there is should be no option for career growth , they usually use said that you have lots of job appraisal , but no an pass in that assessment.
Pros
learning
Cons
grwoth
no life/work balance, long hours of work, managment wil not support or appreciate your hard work, have to forget social life while working for any retail company and the same case with shoppers stop as well,
Cons
Always like to work in shoppers stop. We can work freely with freedom. All the management will give good support and we can always learn more things daily.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
company has very good work culture, so nobody is quite job in very short term.it make very competitive work culture between the employee. but then after you dont think to quite your job.
Pros
rewards on time
Cons
Shoppers stop is a very best company in india In shoppers stop all colics are behaving with a friendly manner i like it and the most important thing is very big opportunities are there in shoppers stop
Pros
This is my first organization so I am unsure if every organization works with such a monarch type of management. Not even a single day there was when I said that I was happy with the job but was happy for the people who took the leap ahead and left the organization for good. The standard operations procedures followed seem to be dated back to 18th century and they never seem to be likable as well when its concerned with the target consumers. The work pressure is divided in an uneven way. The work culture is poor. There are many who are unhappy with the organisation and leave the organization resulting in employee turnover which I suppose surpasses Infosys. But the top management couldn't care less. There is no point in being loyal to the company. The work strain is very much and the salary structure is very deceptive. In the end one ends up getting really low, enough to live and eat but nothing more. One is sometimes required to work more hours than designated work hours though there is no extra pay for extra time. The probation period is six months and though I have completed 10 months I haven't got any confirmation letter. Well the organization had no HR for two months though being the biggest in Hyderabad among other shopper stops. Overall the organization is very unfair and I wouldn't recommend people to join this organization.
it is a robust organization with fixed ethics centered towards satiation of customers. challenging roles with high learning potential. fun place to put your personal skills too.
Pros
discounts, hikes in sales
Cons
too tiring floor job
Its a good compny and i am enjoying m 4th job with lots of experience .Very supportive management. They provide weekly off also. I get here a good incentive.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Handling different types of customers daily is a better experience for me and obviously its environment is too good that I always think that I am working with my family.
Cons
I had a very good experience working for that company I enjoyed a lot working with my team as a family and satisfying customers towards their needs. Won best employee of the month few times.
Pros
free launches