Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews

Good experience working with Shoppers Stop. We were having fun. We had a great team of floor manager and employees. We used to work togather as a team to achive our goals.
All the days are well and fine I have learned here, Team Management, Working Skills, Planning in work, Etc.. Good Management People here The Hardest part is. I missing one of the Good Organisation now. Team work is the most enjoyable one
Pros
its Employee Oriented
Cons
We enjoy our work even in long hours
Overall great place to work and learn new things. Sometimes challenging due to seasonal demand and supply gap. Works hours were also great. Management is employee friendly.
the company is very good in terms of work and personal life balance it follows true Indian culture one of the best company to work for. will suggest as the best company to work
every morning global counting,know about the merchandises and fabrics,first systematic retail sector in India.free work place.membership selling. merchandise sales
Pros
free coffee
Cons
short break
There are a lot of fun initiatives at Shoppers Stop and it is a Marketing advanced company. The people are employee friendly and the culture is fun. The Management is progressive too.
n my typical day of work, I would stock shelves, clean and disinfect, help customers choose gifts and items for themselves. I would also hand out coupons, and give out discount coupons giving the customers. The management was good, I was a seasonal worker. The store was very crowded with people sometimes, and I feel like that is sometimes overwhelming but I can handle it. I do feel like the hardest part of the job was if there was some sort of inconvenience for the customer, and it is hard to fulfill their needs.
Pros
snacks, parties
Cons
unexpected night shifts
The management is very good,HR here's all our problem. Job and life balance is too good. As per our responsibilities the package is very less..........
Pros
Tea /coffee and others benefits
Cons
Salary
Great place to learn customer service standards/ This was my first job, they provide some of the best training session, training to all the fresher. Great place to work.
It's an wonderful opportunity to work in this company and we can learn many things from here and you can grow your life as well and there is good benefits working with this company.
Pros
Cons
Duty timmings
Shoppers Stop Ltd has a enough good working calture. Expect its sale time. I learned about how to deal customer acording to there moods. Management is fine.
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Launch brake
Big name in market. Balance work and personal life. Supportive and experience people around us to guid same help us to developed. Good collect of brand in store to cover up tje market.
Pros
Productive place to work
Cons
Nothing.
Better place to work, friendly behavior, opportunity to growing fast in this field, know how to tacle customer and what the customer want, learn management.
First of all, I like to thanks shoppers stop because from there I learn a lot and got too much experience and I am very happy to work there good company management and all very good.
Pros
nothing free
Cons
Salary
I got well experience at the Shoppers stop which is communication skill, how to approach the customers, how to branding the products to the customers etc..,
Shopper stop is best store in the city. In the store I'm learn very good attractive with people, create good relationships with customers. They give very good incentives to the all employees. I am carrying an experience of 3 years in the store.
Pros
Counter sate
Cons
9 hours
Shoppers stop is socially responsible company Good management and working as team work. Shoppers stop value good camper another copy Respected company
in have gained some knowledge about the functioning of the company. The staff and the training provided by being the company was very useful for the development some of my communication skills.
Shoppers Stop was an office where I was literally happy working, unfortunately I was doing my internship with the company. Also it was not my hometown so I didnt want to leave city at that point of time
Good place to work,pays on Time. Very good work culture. Gives encouragement. And support. And can learn about work experience.It was very challenging for me when I joined into this organisation.. Shoppers Stop is very process oriented.
Pros
Good Culture
Cons
Work is fun here, but has a huge pressure. You have to be a person who is good in multitasking. At times you have to give your extra hours apart from 8 hours to get your work done.
Pros
Saturday fun activities
Cons
Long Hours
  1. Employee Reviews