Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews

Good experience working with Shoppers Stop. We were having fun. We had a great team of floor manager and employees. We used to work togather as a team to achive our goals.
Work place is good but have salary issue. I got RS 8000 per month. I did not full fill my economical needs in that salary................................
Cons
11 hours per day
Good to working in shoppers stop nice working environment structure. Good salary. Employee benefit is good. Good management team, Increment also good
Shopperstop Ltd is a departmental store Shopperstop Ltd established in 1991 They started from Mumbai The first store of shopperstop are located in Mumbai (Andheri) Shopperstop. By K Raheja group. .
Pros
Here working environment it's very good just like government job
Cons
Only salary of employees are incorrect . It should be hike as per performance ...
Had a good journey with most professional and experienced seniors.Got to learn so many things using which I can move myself forward.Good management process following all their sop rules in daily basis.All management team is supportive and encourages their downline to work confidently
Shoppers Stop has a strong value based work environment. My work has made me more passionate, adaptable and self-motivated. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with my team.
I am very happy to work at shoppers stop, and I have learned a lot from retail field and I am very comfortable in dis work also. And de all are very frndly .but felt to come out from retail and learn more from other sector also
Very Process & System Oriented workplace. Though there has been some instability in between, the company can do with an overhaul of the management. One would surely want to work long term here
Pros
great Employee benefits
Cons
professional growth is limited
Good Salary/ Compensation Good benefits. Lot of Extra Activities. Less of technological enhancements. Less Opportunity given to new employees. Politics. Boss is always right :-) .
Pros
Salary and perks
Cons
Leads are always right.
retail sales, product knowledge, strict management, good work place culture, solving customer query, receiving stock, mall environment.handling sales.
Cons
Shoppers stop is a multi brand store which allowed me to serve and assist customers by making familiar with various brands. shoppers stop was a great experience for me to work during my study.
Nice place to work...but stressfull during sales and festivals major drawback is long working hours and management need to be more employee friendly doesnt provides leaves
Pros
Fun
Cons
Long hours, no leaves
It is a good place to work, good environment, but salary part should be taken care of. Good place to learn about retail. Management is fair to everybody.
shoppers stop is most beautiful place for working .i like and i give to suggestion other person if you want to learn join shoppers stop .amd management also too good.
Good and best place to work.joined for grow in the field of retail industry and ssl Is one of the best retailers in india and presents on all major cities.
I have learnt a a lot from there. I learnt how to do work in anywhere at any workplace with confidence. they build confidence in my self motivation also.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Shoppers stop having that culture all the people engage with each other. Always doing activity for employees ex-parichay, Dance programmed. Fun activity etc
Pros
gift vouchers for performar
Cons
long hours some time
Its a good place to learn more things and opportunities are more also to get higher post. Beat place for future. Work hard is best to get higher post
Pros
Cons
Little
It's so amazing company which is I selected in my college campus.I give my all working efforts which is give me this company. This is my first platform which I was never forget.
Pioneer in Retail World in the field of Lifestyle Product Category with over 100+ stores across India. Among first multi brand departmental store in India
Pros
Good management
Cons
Late Night working
The work was made very enjoyable as the training er helpful in any discussion about work and learning. As I was new to them I felt very nice working there.
Pros
Nice management and training people
  1. Employee Reviews