Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews

Shoppers stop LTD culture is very funtastic because there are staff after join us very happy shoppers stop rules is funtastic and by staff fever time to time take leave and time to time take action achieve that target
Pros
Shoppers stop all staff give tha time for lunch more than one hour
Cons
No there are office time is not long fix time for all staff
It's gud place to work and very compitative,their is lot of learning factors also and they will value employes ideas very relaxed work, little unsatisfied with management
my experience at SSL was good That is a great place for growth. sometimes i faced many more difficulties in this job but after getting a great Team my review about this job was changed.
Given the opportunity would like to join again. Managed mgf metro politan gurgaon, select city walk eight speciality stores and two stores of vasant kunj
It was a very good experience working for Shoppers Stop Ltd. We get to know other people, how to manage situations during holiday season and most importantly how to attend customers at the same time.
It is also a good company when we worked here it was totally different when I started working here then we were able able to speak with about the product which we started learn there
Typical day consist of arrangement of stocks and attending customers. Assisting manager in making list of merchandise and also looking after schedule of employees.
It was fast paced work place and all the employees were friendly and cooperative. Everybody helps each other. It helped me to prosper and also helped me to increase my competencies.
It was a very enjoyable environment over there. Management was excellent. I learned so many things such as sale's, marketing, inventory management, billing process and many more.
It is nice company to work with but management is very much worst they keep pressurise you about everything special their department managera......but one thing I can say that their work culture very much nice compare to others companies. Like they hv nice canteen.
A good organization to work with and one can have a handful of experience on everything possible. Possible chances of growth and variations are there with job rotation
the work is stressful. you dont get time for personal life.But you learn alot. politic is there if you can handle positively. your career is molded in the best way. it best place to learn and experience.
Need improvement on middle management and need to focus on employees work life balance too. There should be a mechanism for proper feedback from manager to employees to ensure smooth working in the year.
Very nice environment.i learnt so many things when I was in shopperstop. Like to receive the stocks.i did it correctly.top level managers are very friendly.
Pros
Culture is very nice
Cons
It's a place where shopping & some magic happens every day. Place to enrich your knowledge, very competitive & fantastic presentation of group work. Superb
a typical work and the hardest work and the most enjoyable work and experince on working clothes and my salary is 7000 and typical work we should learned and the most enjoyable part of job
Pros
dress
Cons
11 hours
good overall experience,and i learnt lot of from personally ,and also taken guidane from my autorities about our future how to improve sustainbilly grow our career
This is one of the Best Organization to work for. We can make ourselves busy with the daily job. All employees are respected by the Management. All good.
SS is a good company... Best place to work.. Salary benefits on time... Career growth excellent.. Had started my career as a DEO but now i am a Merchandiser.. I feel so proud and thank you to SS for giving me this opportunity...
Shopper stop is over all good for work they give internal opportunity to grow your self in different higher position available each & every function have their different management for control.
Management is very bad in shoperstop nostaff happy with there managers. And don't want to recommend to work with shoperstop its not for all stores this is specifically for shoperstop gour city noida.
  1. Employee Reviews