Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews

Good experience working with Shoppers Stop. We were having fun. We had a great team of floor manager and employees. We used to work togather as a team to achive our goals.
Management is very bad in shoperstop nostaff happy with there managers. And don't want to recommend to work with shoperstop its not for all stores this is specifically for shoperstop gour city noida.
work environment was good. people were helpful thier. everything was smoothly worked. no worries about anything. senior staff was so responsible about thier work or responsibilities.
I really to come back in shoppers but they are not hiring me again. Hr and unit haed were very humble at my time. My department manager also helped me alot. I learnt Many things from there. Really those 2 years were the happiest tym of my life.
Good place to work and extremely helpful to new comers,not a lot pressure on sales on new comers Get recognized well and among top management if any extra ordinary commitment and achievement is shown.
I got good learning experience in Shoppers stop. Its good organization to working. All the team members are working as team for smooth operations. I strongly recommend to work in the organization like Shoppers stop.
Had started my career with the organization. Had learnt a lot about Retail industry over there with six months of induction and training program.Thanks
a fun day to work a learn loy of thing management,team work work culture is very good whole day standing every time to meet different people Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there Provide reasons for why you liked or disliked working at the company Ensure any facts you include in your review are true and accurate All submitted reviews are subject to the terms set forth in our
Shoppers stop is one of the excellent retail company in india it provides motivative tranning program for there employee which helps them in performing a challenging role in retail sector .
The formate is very good and I have great experience in this company. There is opportunities for your growth and If anyone want to work in retail secret then this is best platform for retail jo seekers.
learning and implementation id there.good to management. customer oriented. lifestyle store all over India. first organisation to represent IGDS for India.
Shoppers stop ltd. is a good company to work as it has all brands under one roof.The one can learn so many things.Get to know how management works, sales ( increase or decrease), competition etc.The Shoppers stop also keeps physical activities like indoor and outdoor games.
It was great experience to wrk with shoppers stop....management was good...i would like to work with shoppers stop again..............................
Feeding ,sleeping,dress of boys and girls infant,maternity,toys and gifts section.working sales very stress because who works hard they will face more work problem and in achievement of target of others to complete for achieve of whole store performance.
Pros
No free launches
Cons
2-3 hours
It was grate working with SS have larned al ot and improved in my career The company working style is very nice and the persons working here is is very people orintate
I used to work in Shoppers Stop as CCA I worked here for 10 Months Exactly In my 10 months of work I used to get salary of 19,000 because of shuffling in brands by DM I'm unable to achieve target of that brand That the reason I gave resign
Pros
Best service
Cons
Bad experience with Staff
Overall company is good. Place of work is very good. Higher management is very good They help staff every time. Many more thing to learn in this organization.
Growth chances are too low , no job security even though you have worked hard and given years to company there is no safety of job.......long hours of working
Pros
Culture, environment
Cons
Long hours, management, growth, job security
Recognized & appreciated for cost effective completion several projects Appreciated for managing migration project from legacy system / application to New ERP, along with all business required data like huge sales for analysis
1) All traditional days were celebrated their. 2) Different type of products along with their benefits & features. 3) Management was quit good in terms of staff handling. 4) The work place was too friendly with management and staff level. 5) The hardest job was to attend couple of customers in sale period. 6) The most enjoyable part was the dance competition held with lead senior store from Mumbai.
Pros
events were held for customers.
Cons
sale period.
Excellent job experience The relation between staff and boss was also good. Excellent facility for workers. Good salary package. Other curricular activities for staff expect job profile.
  1. Employee Reviews