Shree Balaji Group

Shree Balaji Group Employee Reviews

a place where you can explore your management ability owner gives you full freedom to give all the knowledge and mandate for action plan & 360 approaches, its been a place where everything will be provided by company only the sales force need to convince the customer and close the deal, the owner is having big vision of exploring in the business only requirement is dedicated people who will be accountable to achieve it. Many real estate award, recognition and brand value in Gujarat, already delivered project.
Pros
The owners interaction & benefits, quality luxury project
Cons
Nominal back biting, but the person who is doing 100% positive work no cons for them.
Shree balaji group of construction is very popular in the baroda , working experience is very good, I learned to many technical skills as a engineer due to my first internship at shree balaji group ,which is placed in baroda as a agora city center,after the construction of the agora city center it is the first number height building in the baroda. I work with them filling very good.
Nothing to say much but insecure, unprofessional work culture, you never know any day may be your last day. It is not an organised sector. Only positive thing is you got to learn how to work in double pressure
Pros
Not preferred
Cons
Not preferred
Job security is very low, Financial growth is so much if you work up to mark or beyond your limits, work life balance is zero, Job Culture is NIL. Management is so poor.
Pros
High Salary in comparison to local industry
Cons
Long and tiring work hours
My experience in Real estate sector is pathetic. Would not suggest any one to go for this senator given a choice. Where words are not committed and no professional management exists.
It was great opportunity for me to work at the company and i learn a very so much in my field it was great for me and working is little hard because of traveling but not problem at all.
Pros
Free lunch and extra expens
Cons
Travelling