shree cement

shree cement Employee Reviews

India126 reviews

cementcultureknowledgelearningsalarysupportivefreegrowth

Productive and fun place work

All departments person are cooperate with All for any queries and work & problems solving. Complete your work at the time and injoy with your family.

I am totally harshment our mangers and company culture

This company is good grow☝💪☝💪 but employees are not Stashfayi management culture and employees wellfare very poor conditions. But i have very hard working this company and full afred for my role and responsebelty.

Pros

Cons

12 hours.

shree cement insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Supportive environment
  • Fair pay for job

Good working Coulter and too much learning appurtunity in the company

Company is very good there are too many learning there. Management is very supportive. Senior is very supportive and always give chances to learn in every department.

Ok

Good company. Teammate is supportive. Work culture is good. Increment is good. Work load. Other benefit is good.

This company is a hub of nepotism.

This is a family company. By family here means only those people can do the job here whose relative is on a high position here., So personally I suggest not to do job here.

good.

As per my exp.in SCL good & family culture less then few employees.lot of learning phase from self Deptt. & other deptt like Process/Mach./Ints/Elec/Logistic/Store/Packing/HR & P&A with Security.I learn from boss first do your plan with your team then execute it with helps of other dept. without any debate.Speak softly with others & few hard with our team.Mgmt side feel bad when low increment bottom level and long time no pramotion when Company growing up.Work culture is familer.Our Hr & P&A dept.Take some motivational classes with highly pramoted Counseler.At last excellent Canteen facility.

Pros

No free. employee paid lunch.

Cons

As per requirement

Its a good place for career growth

Its a best place for starting your career. Work environment is very challenging. You have to be initiator and you will get task time to time. You have to strong also in management skill apart from technical.

Pros

Paid holidays

Cons

They demand more

Exciting and growth oriented opportunity

Challenging work environmentInteresting teamGrowth prospects is very highFreedom for putting new ideas on boardHigher management is very supportive.

Pros

Great work culture

Cons

Productive & fun work place.

Better place to work & get knowledge. Now in 2017 I left shree Cement but the work culture was very good ,in every step you will get learning & very collaborative culture was there.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Fix hours of duty.

Funny

Good work environment and culture. Teammates are supportive and the management is transparent. There is a huge cafeteria and gaming arcade for chilling. Company policies are good, appraisals are fair and they give good salary hike and bonus every year.

I have good experience in Shree cement.

I learnt more in project and running plant I am interesting to work as company basis. And good staff I have more motivation and more helpful in solving problems in technical.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

Good environment

Productive place

Production orientated plant, employees has free hand to improve the productivity. Good work environment. Respective culture and work environment. Nice place to work.

Pros

Hospitality

Cons

Ling hours & no personal life.

It has a energatic rather competetive environment

My review is that there is a pollution issue and the requitement is not done on basic of knowledge rather better preference so that was kind of odd . Accommodation was great. Food was nice. work is too much tough

Good place for work and learn new thing

Shree cement is a good place for learning new thing and explore your knowledge. Work culture and managment is very supprotive. No restriction for any work.

Productive but un secure job

Company is really growing but since last 5-6 years Employee growth rate is very low. Also there is no weightage for quailed person. Also job is very unsecure. So much Casteism over there, specially Jainism. No strong HR policy. Even HR having power for name sake only.

Kiln operation

Hard work Problem sloving Well knowledge of computer Involve in Shutdown Activity . involve in safety meeting Shift to shift daily production report Vrm operation

Over all good

Shree Cement is a growing group and installed new technology.It's management good, safe work place and working culture.In this group friendly nature of working people.

Productive and fun place

Its really very excited to working environment and very cooperative staff.Its a very wide group of cement of india.So overall its is very nice experience to do work...

Ok I am working in safety field in 10 years my work experience is over all best in safety field construction field working is good & operation work is very good

Good company for learning person

Company is good you can learn a lot because every time some upgradation work going on salary is good, location of plant is also good , facilities provided are good

There is lot of to do in shree cement. Always gives opportunities to learn more and more.

There is lot of work to do and as a learning purpose, shree cement is the best to enhance your profession skills. The plant located at Ras is the biggest plant and lot of scope to change and learning in every section.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at shree cement. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare shree cement with