shree cement

shree cement Employee Reviews

Productive & fun work place.

Better place to work & get knowledge. Now in 2017 I left shree Cement but the work culture was very good ,in every step you will get learning & very collaborative culture was there.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Fix hours of duty.

Funny

Good work environment and culture. Teammates are supportive and the management is transparent. There is a huge cafeteria and gaming arcade for chilling. Company policies are good, appraisals are fair and they give good salary hike and bonus every year.

I have good experience in Shree cement.

I learnt more in project and running plant I am interesting to work as company basis. And good staff I have more motivation and more helpful in solving problems in technical.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

Good environment

Productive place

Production orientated plant, employees has free hand to improve the productivity. Good work environment. Respective culture and work environment. Nice place to work.

Pros

Hospitality

Cons

Ling hours & no personal life.

It has a energatic rather competetive environment

My review is that there is a pollution issue and the requitement is not done on basic of knowledge rather better preference so that was kind of odd . Accommodation was great. Food was nice. work is too much tough

Good place for work and learn new thing

Shree cement is a good place for learning new thing and explore your knowledge. Work culture and managment is very supprotive. No restriction for any work.

Productive but un secure job

Company is really growing but since last 5-6 years Employee growth rate is very low. Also there is no weightage for quailed person. Also job is very unsecure. So much Casteism over there, specially Jainism. No strong HR policy. Even HR having power for name sake only.

Kiln operation

Hard work Problem sloving Well knowledge of computer Involve in Shutdown Activity . involve in safety meeting Shift to shift daily production report Vrm operation

Over all good

Shree Cement is a growing group and installed new technology.It's management good, safe work place and working culture.In this group friendly nature of working people.

Productive and fun place

Its really very excited to working environment and very cooperative staff.Its a very wide group of cement of india.So overall its is very nice experience to do work...

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at shree cement?

Ok I am working in safety field in 10 years my work experience is over all best in safety field construction field working is good & operation work is very good

Good company for learning person

Company is good you can learn a lot because every time some upgradation work going on salary is good, location of plant is also good , facilities provided are good

There is lot of to do in shree cement. Always gives opportunities to learn more and more.

There is lot of work to do and as a learning purpose, shree cement is the best to enhance your profession skills. The plant located at Ras is the biggest plant and lot of scope to change and learning in every section.

no job security

a typical day at work job culture is very bed no managment for emplaoyes pay scale is good banifites are good job work and /life balance are not match

No job security

Old style working culter, Leadership is very poor, Orthodox culture, Department Heads are Hippocrates, Their behavior with teammates are like Hitler. Welfare facility is least as compared with other companies.

Un-even management system

No doubt, Shree cement is the best platform for learnings, implementations or to improve your skills for every new comer or employee & that is the best quality, Some partical tips given below:- How to manage work under pressure, manpower handling for multiple jobs, high production with low cost, new implementations & learnings.

Overall the Company is a great Place to work. Here One can come and explore his/her potential.

I must say it is one of the fastest growing cement industries in India. It has a great working culture and its main strength is its People. So all the policies are revolved around staff's overall and holistic development.

Productive and fun workplace

Shree cement working on latest technologies to enhance their production. Company is providing platform to the freshers for their knowledge and skills.

I working under in this plant shree cement culture is good i feeling better

I working under in this plant shree cement culture is good i feeling better I really proud of working here this culture I never seen after I working here I know how to do

More technical exposer to learn.Working culture is more innovative

Firstly thing about to this company, there is more scope to growth career. More technical exposer to learn. Management is awsome which help you to growth career path.

Work culture is awesome, long term beneficial

This company is very good for long term. It is very well extremely beneficial for the long term perception of the company as the environment is to free for R&D and doesn't punish for any mishappening.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at shree cement. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare shree cement with