Shri Ram Global School

Shri Ram Global School Employee Reviews

India17 reviews

A school which emphasis on foundation building

You make your own lesson plans with complete independence to innovate the teaching methodology and make learning fun.A balance between academics and extra curricular activities.Salary is not that great.Perfect timing to work with a balance in personal and professional life. If you are willing to learn you get ample opportunities to rise in the organization.

Pros

No regular stay back, free transportation for pick and drop along with the students, lush green pollution free campus

Cons

Salary is low comparatively

Chance to grow as a teacher and leader

I had great experience there in SRGS. I got chance to grew as a team leader. Current management is really progressive and taking good care of employ.

Pros

Good environment

Shri Ram Global School insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment
  • General feeling of work happiness
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Support from manager

Worst play schools

worst play schools in terms of management director,and the y don't pay salary for months.management is pathetic work on franchise model. no security of kids as well as they are not even experienced in the field.

No learning

Staff thinks too highly of itself vis-à-vis their practical knowledge and experience No work cultureNo respect for one’s effortsYou will gain no achievements

Pros

Cons

Worthless

productive and healthy environment

it was very good and an healthy environment teachers were very cooperative activities were very good for the kids the concepts were very good for kids to learn

Interesting and challenging

Working with Shri Ram was pretty much interesting , the only drawback I faced was with salary issues. I was a mother teacher as well as a pre primary coordinator.

Pros

Flexible and understanding management

Cons

Low Salary

Very Good

You can learn a lot while working.Since the school is new so has good opportunity in future and lot way to grow with school. Currently they have uptill grade V but next year it will be up to grade 8.

nice place to work

from hear i learnt how to manage the daily routine of the students in school hours such as art, music, games etc. The staff is also very cooperative.

Good Environment for Work

Shri Ram Global School have a good infrastructure. Parents are loved it. School has good and experience teachers .Management is also good. No work pressure is here.

It was a fun place

The management of SRGPS is amazing. I got to learn a lot from here and at every step i made a mistake my management was their to support me and teach me from my mistakes.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Too much work

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Shri Ram Global School?

Both productive and fun place to work

Here management is very good and cooperative.work and personal time can be managed smoothly.salary and other facilities are ok.timings are good.but location of the school is very interior.

Good Working environment

School has a very good working environment and healthy atmosphere to work. Friendly staff Supportive Management ...........................................................

Excellent Work Environment

A typical day at work includes dealing with kids and parents, not difficult yet challenging. Great people to work with. Good place to cultivate good work culture and team work.

Pros

free lunches

positive ambience

shri ram global school enhances its employees to perform their best according to their aptitude. It is a very good organisation to connect with. Management corporates with all staff members.This is a nice place to acquire creative way of doing work.APPRECIATION is rewarded for wonderful deeds.It pays the deserving amount to all staff members.To be concluded anyone can feel proud to be in Shri Ram Global School.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long working hours

Productive and fun workplace

I want my personal growth .I am looking for a good opportunity to come on my way with high salary package. My strength is i am teacher as well as a good learner.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

fun filled, motivating, with lot of learning , growth in all aspects.

All management jobs bring in everyday challenges which are required to be handled by the manager.its part of the deal and tackling such situations helps you emerge as an confident, mature problem solving person. developing a good team and to have an collaborative, uplifting atmosphere where employees are happy to come work is a tough task one faces as an manager.

Pros

flexible time, work life balance, freedom to express.

Cons

less off and holidays

growth oriented school

good work environment.good paying organisation and supportive management. healthy environment in the school supportive principal

Pros

free lunch

Cons

stay back

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shri Ram Global School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Shri Ram Global School with