Shriram Automall India Ltd

Shriram Automall India Ltd Employee Reviews

The most enjoyable part of the job at the same time difficult work

The most enjoyable part of the job at the same time difficult work. Get chance once again time work with Automall , decently i will continue the work together Automall.

Best place for learning and development ourselves

I have experienced like a good platform for work and improve the knowledgeAnd huge facilities is there to earn a extra money by doing business also..

Pros

Yes free lunches is there but not every time

Cons

No long hours. It is office hours

Job is not secured,Caste Organisation

Covid issues management decisions resignation of my job....but Company prepare the resignation letter model Copy paste for Resign letter currently not working

Bad

Bad

workplace is very decent and calm.

It's a nice place to work and grow. Fastly growing company. people are motivating, Seniors are very helpful :) i would definitly recommned to my friend to go and learn in a shriram automall.it is a vast space for the learner.

Pros

parties

Cons

long hours working

too good service provider company

Good company wit job satisfaction with good environment. Friendly colleagues, extra payments for achievements and appreciation, reputed fast growing company, best organization to grow in life.

Ok

Shriram Automall is a good company to work. But salary is ok, timing is not good No team outing's,no team coordinate, work place outer from chennai..

Benefits salary on time

Following benefits: 2 Saturday of and salary will come on time every month. Opportunity to visit across the coutry every year. Award show, conferences, party and other events happened.

All good

This is a very good portfolio for employee. we can grow in every field. it is good place for working. i am working here from 2011. feel proud always.

Pros

One Hours

Cons

One Hours

Good working by loyalti

Good working and loyalti works out well and enjoying your weekend and enjoying a few minutes and enjoying hello everyone is not a problem for you to do with you and enjoying your new year or so I have been working

Pros

Good working

Cons

Happy work

Average Workplace

It a good place to work , however, lot of favoritism prevails which in turn results in employee demotivation. Day starts with good energy but ends up with low productivity due to delayed decision making and internal politics.

Pros

Young team

Cons

Long working hours

Good company

Shriram automall company is good. all management faction is good. in compay .job sanctification is OK.. i have some personal reson so, i leave the company

good

good

Productive and Fun Work Place

Very good work place, Familiar Culture, Good work place of Automobile Industry, I enjoyed work in all field like, Announcer, Bid Catcher, and i have played roll of Automall Manager for 1 year in Absence of Automall Manager.

Knowledgeable and grate place

I am working with this organization from last 6 year and i am having very good experience. very sportive management of company, learn so many thing from his company

Good working environment

A typical day at work I can describe as hectic which is easily managed by co-operative effort of team. What I learned is how to handle different type of customers and complete work within time frame with team member. Management and workplace culture is good but the hardest part of the job is less salary as compared to experience and industry standard. Most enjoyable part of job is confrontation with different type of customers,new development in vehicle industry and related industry and travel around maharashtra.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Long Hours, Salary is not as per experience and industry standard

Productive and challenging work place

Very challenging work,while starting got no support for co-workers after some months all became good friends,management gives full freedom in work.The hardest part is handled inauguration event in madurai and successfully finished with no support from co-workers. After the event over every one got to know about me and became friends.same day CEO appreciate for the word done that was the enjoyable part in job.

Sales & service

Learned a lot of experience from my boss,co-worker & also my customer.Basically we are service provider of used vehicle. We provide service- sales,valuation,inventory & parking.

Productive and lively work place

Congenial working environment with productive and lively infrastructure. Very friendly and supportive colleague.Office is well equipped latest technology.

Pros

Friendly colleague

Cons

Na

Productive and fun workplace

Enthusiastic, energetic and competitive workplace. Appreciate the convenient packages for official trip during events

Pros

Convenient packages for official trip during events

Cons

Marketing strategy is yet to be improved

Productive and result oriented

A well supporting management that creates a suitable place to work hard and at the same time with responsibilities. Lots of opportunities to grow for the right persons and has lot of freedom to impliment individual working styles and bring out results.

Shriram automall

I am assure my team managment & work quality are very good.my work place are very bad place so i change this job.THIS IS A VERY BIG COMPANY BUT I CHANGE THIS COMPANY

Pros

Good office & staff

self confidence

I have worked in this organisation from past 11.9 years and step by step I have management has given the opportunity of upgrade position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shriram Automall India Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Shriram Automall India Ltd with