Shriram Fortune Solutions Ltd

Shriram Fortune Solutions Ltd Employee Reviews

Good company to work. Daily conference call and meetings to reach the traget.compensation is good for starters and mid level employees. Do well long term opportunity is there.
Overall it was a great experience and a good learning curve as it had a good workplace culture along with friendly colleagues which was most enjoyable atmosphere .
Cons
Working in this company is relaxable and very friendly atmosphere. Helping from supirior and colleague is remarkable. Payment and other things are also good.
Not Registerd at RBI , Fruad Company. Work Experience Very Bad, Company Position is Last in All Life Insurance Company List. Coustmer Claim Ratio Zero in this Company.
Great work here, achieved good incentives, I am with working this company. I had increased my ctc last year. This year I also will achieve promotion after march 2020
I feel good work here as well a good achievement more to learn 8f multi products so here are the benefits to gain more knowledge of multi products overall
I worked at Shriram Fortune full-time for more than 3 years, it was a good experience of sales and management, good place to work for your career.I think the reason I am a great driver is because I treat every package like it is my own. Not every package is frivolous and purchased by someone with tons of money. I could be delivering a delicate car part to someone who spent a large portion of their paycheck on it and needs that part to drive to their job. I understand that every item I deliver needs to be treated with respect, and I haven’t let a single person down yet.
Pros
Legacy of Shriram Group Culture Learning Curve Loyalty of employees
Cons
None comes to my mind
HR failed to identify the Good & Potential Employees . HR had given indulgence to the Employees having integrity Issues and when it was disclosed in front of senior management . HR put his hand to get rid of Honest employees from the Organization. Used to project wrong picture in front of Top Management to make the entire hard work & effort end in smoke.
I am working as a BDE...and maintaining good relationship with agents as well as clients. I giving services behalf of company ...as a good sales officer and having good responsibility or hard working. ..
Pros
Company giving snaks or tea....facility
Cons
8 hours on markets or feilds
Very good experience and aportunity for develops skills in this company... Here I am working as a associate so I have more supportive managers and their knowledge help me to close deals and policy of the company is better for market so their is so much aporchunities
good and very reputed company to work and enjoy our own work. It will give the stability to grow step by step and supporting a lot to improve. I was very happy to work with Shriram
Good company,atmosphere,infinite oppurtunities to learn new things...Excellent work culture....My entire tenure in shriram fortune is lots of learning and full enjoyement.
Got to learn new skills Very ambitious management Every day is a war cry Lots of analytics development Usage of technologies Sales management tools availability Product which we are offering are in demand in market Front line sales force is not paid at par with industry
Pros
Exposure to senior management
Cons
Too much analysis and casual reviews on daily basis
i enjoy my last job. my job roll as BDE.management is very cultural & help full.my workplace culture is beautiful.non of any hardest part.i learned to hard working is no compromise.
Shriram Fortune Solutions Ltd is a employee friendly company. Work culture of this company is very good. Employee gets freedom to do their work and take new initiatives.
Over all it's a good company to stay from long time. Management is very friendly will always happy to help there employees. Work culture is very good.
good
good
In sfs my business associats was highly support to us and creat business for company. I have 145 ba on that time was so enjoy and so earn money for my life.
This company is real estate developer, working in this field from last two decades and delivery 3 commercial and 5 residential projects in and around Delhi NCR. Reporting to Managing Director and managing sales with team.
Overly It was a great experience to work work with Shriram fortune ltd. I was directly dealing with various types of customer related to insurance issues
i am currently working with SFSL and i have also grow with with company last 10 years, got five promotion and in managerial role since 2011.i have learnt hard core sales and got promotion regularly. very good working culture in company.
Pros
Cons
nno
This is financial distribution company.like FDs, life & health ,mf.. ,motar insurance.i will do above products throgh agents. Agents recurtment,development ,and do the business.