Shriram Life Insurance Company

Shriram Life Insurance Company Employee Reviews

India124 reviews

Good work plCe

Good to have work in shriam company and good work culture.the work is basically on SQL .we need to extract the data from database tables and send to different departments.

Pros

Snacks

Cons

Time long

My pleasure to work with Shriram Life Insurance company Limited

It was great and marvelous for me and I am enjoyed in my job periods such with gentle professionally. Hope it more improve in future for this company.

Pros

Cons

No only official time

Shriram Life Insurance Company insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Productive, Active work space and competitive nature with sportive mindsets

I had learnt many things in a business field and felt great with those business mentalities and got a greatful support from my officials they helped me out and to learn many things in the society and office guidance in business sector.

Pros

Free dress codes and snacks

Great Work life balance

Nice place to work. Amazing work life balance and supporting top management. HR policies are good and employee friendly. Managerial level resources are very supportive.

Pros

Work life balance, Facilities etc.

Cons

Salary and benefits are quite low.

Overall experience is very good but salary is not justifief

Overall shriram is good company friendly atmosphere no tension of target no dress code. Only one minus point is that salary wages very low minimum. But overall it's very good co.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Goud place to work Good management Good work cultureCan balance work and personal life while working in shriram lifeFlexible working hoursOverall Good place to work

Nobody encourage you just give pressure

DMs are not providing enough knowledge to AM they just want insurance products they will call 100 times in a day they will use unparlimentary language. And if you not able to do they will hold the salary. I didn't receive my salary as well I recommend you don't join this company

Worst management

Actually they didn't no how to run channel, its very bad management ,full of pressure, very bad experience, worst mangers, worst online applications, overall it's bad working experience

Pros

Cons

Non stop work

Carrier block No brand value

No system driven, Zero HR Role and assistant of senior Sales Management Group, Disparity, Full of nepotism, Zero employee benifit, They straight way termination leads to Fatal and dead end carrier, If survey conducted Large No. of Employees got termination letter without giving proper opportunity.

Pros

No.scope since management is Non cooperation

Cons

No.scope since management is Non

Friendly nature of work all people

Excellent management Customer sefty employee security , Good policy's in shri ram life customer benifits good returns , clime processing good, Helthy competition in between the team

Good

Cons

Goods from

Best place to work specifically for females.

I had been with organization for 2 yrs and it was completely comfortable and nice environment. Very good support from seniors and subordinates as well .Only salary part is not satisfactory.

Pros

Working culture

Cons

Salary

Fraudulent Management

If you want to destroy your career...it is perfect place . Management will ruin you first and after drawn you. HR is also a puppet ...no policies...no ethics.

Nice

Nice there is no pressure management is good ofc culture I iked it and it wil be very clean and green and security is good and other culture activities also wiil be levess they wiil give nicely

Pros

Gud

Cons

Nice

Over all pleasant working environment

Easily access boss and super boss, always handholds subordinate and resolve both internal & external customers concern, We could learn positiveness attitude and quickly shift from wrong doing

New exprience with new channel

 Organising promotional campaigns / presentations; focusing on brand establishment; managing sales & marketing functions by fine tuning strategies according to trends prevailing in the domestic market.  Conducting competitor analysis & competency mapping for keeping abreast of market trends and competitor moves to achieve market share metrics.  Projecting the monthly sales, fixing the sales targets for the sales team and corresponding revenue; streamlining existing processes to enhance efficiencies while minimizing operational time/costs.  Identifying and developing new streams for revenue growth and maintaining relationships with customers to achieve repeat/ referral business.  Directing efforts towards achieving the sales targets for TARANG Channel business month on month.

I learned how to manage the office well. I learned all the aspects of customer servicing and policy servicing and also learn how to underwrite all proposal forms and document it in a profile record file.

Good working environment

Stressfull job experience, learned marketing strategies, entered sales department. Got knowledge about stock markets, types of financial instruments and SEBI.

Very worst culture,, number one worst company in india,,

There is no benefits for customer,my higher level has caste feeling,, they don't care others very worst,, no job security, even begger also can earn for his expenses, but company what give u the salary even u can't feed for ur self, but company earn big profits from the customers

Moderate work life balance

Individual's career growth , employee welfare and salary factors need more focus to avoid attrition.work atmosphere and timings have to be controlled .

Good company.great my seniors

I worked with company as BDM. IT was great experience for me . I want again join this company if I get chance. My seniors was very cool nature .There was friendly culture.

25,000+ Incentive wanted

Shriram lifeinsurance Company limited., Not office in Adoni town So many compliant and The other side of things from customers From vu

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shriram Life Insurance Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Shriram Life Insurance Company with