Shriv ComMedia Solutions Pvt Ltd

Shriv ComMedia Solutions Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

It is a pathetic company. No work atmosphere. Only asked to deliver asap your project. I worked there for almost 4 months., but the project was not finishing. Only one management person present in the office who is the owner. The company hr recruiter hid a lot of important info
Pros
No Pros
Cons
No AC, No Clean Cafeteria etc
Owner is very rude and holds salaries so I would highly recommend never to join this company, if you will join it you will lose your efforts and money
Organizations environment and culture is good, colleagues are surrounded with tech, brainy and helpful. The pay is decent, if not the best but better than many (some of my colleagues went out for higher pay but they didn’t get work satisfaction and in end they had to return back). Organization is highly flexible provided you use it to right.
Pros
Timing Flexibitly
Cons
health policy not available
It’s been almost a year since I am working with Shriv ComMedia, the time flew and the knowledge upgraded to a level where it’s almost as if I have moved 2 years ahead. The company has provided me wings to discover my own potential and also helped me in every step.
Pros
Environment of the company is very friendly
Cons
limited lunch time
Best Company to workBest Co- workersCo-operative SeniorsIt was really a good experience to work with Shriv ComMedia Solutions Pvt Ltd
Pros
bonus and good incentives
Cons
nothing