Shubham Enterprises

Shubham Enterprises Employee Reviews

India14 reviews

fun to work at Shubham Enterprises

I would definitely recommend who want to work there.Nice and friendly environment to work . People are cooperative . Some time when workload is there then you have to do the work done.

Productive and fun workplace

Here as a HR professional we get versatile experience of payroll and statutory compliances.Service tax audit, pf esic pt lwf compliance and their audit exposure.

Pros

good hr experience

It is very usefull

It is very use for people can easily apply for jobs for there home. They dont need to go to other places for enterview .it is very easy in use any one can apply very easily

Productive working place

Shubham Enterprises is located at pune,maharshtra. It has a productive working place.It has good job work/life balance.It also lends good salary as per our work quality.

Work periods are very memorable

This company is very good company. Staff are also good & well behavior. Our MD is a very good & helpful person. I am joyful to work in this company. I likely very much to this company

queries and solutions

We have to deal with those persons who have much query about our working & promotions. We told them all about company managements & working criteria & future of company.

Pros

freelancer

Cons

free time working but required work not timing

Good workplace to get knowledge of Mechanical Engineering

Shubham Enterprises (Saiprasad Traiders) is an SPM manufacturing company as well as one of the lagest material suppliers in Pune. Project that they undertake are related to pneumtics, linear guidways, drilling machines, government projects etc. It is a good company to take knowlege of design, manufacturing, assembly as well as developing new concepts with your ideas. Working environment is realy nice and supportive.

Pros

SPM designing needs development of new concepts which help to learn more.

Nice workplace

Good place to work. All the subordinates are very supportive. Hardest things of the job is when we was doing bulk hiring. Most enjoyable moment when the motivational training is going on.

learned a lot and controlled every activity and delivered

learn a lot and gained the experience in all the related works , This I joined to learn and learn only. In fact I joined this company to learn all the activities related to the business . As after back to India my Dad tough that, " now onward for few years(3to 5 or may be 5to7) what you learn is more important than what you earn" .

Pros

free lunch and at times free dinner too

Cons

no health issue but breaks were very very short

Good for fresher to learn

Its a nice company for a fresher to work in. It has good working atmosphere to explore your skills. Management is friendly .And you need to updated your skills constantly .

Pros

Learning atmosphere

Cons

Lots of work

Its Very Good. Work Environment is very professional. I am satisfied with the culture as well . And i also want to grow more.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Shift Management

This company gave me the opportunity to familiar with airport surroundings

I enjoyed this job a lot I learned a lot things from airport How to fly a fight How it controlling How it landing like i learned almost everything from airport

enjoyed

* full time job * i have learned how to maintain ofice * its a contract basis * go works is good persons

politics

worst never seen such type of co. no salaries in timeno funds on site

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shubham Enterprises. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Shubham Enterprises
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?