SIC

SIC Employee Reviews

Production Shift Incharge

Good company, learned a lot about how to get work from workers Responsible for all job profiles as a Shift Incharge 500 total manpower

Not worth it

Overall, they over work you for what they pay you. They make you do trainings unnecessary trainings. They don't follow the code of ethics and don't seem to understand our scope of practice as SLPAs. The offices are dirty and not a great environment for services.

Pros

The people you end up working with

Cons

Long hours, cheap pay.

rythme de travail soutenu

il faut rester motivé pour supporter les cadences de production

Pros

interressement et prime de fin d'année

Cons

travail le samedi

Own Business

Started my own business until the sale of it in 2018. Was a very successful engineering supply company to a number of Blue Chip and FMCG companies. Managing a team of 4 we were able to provide a 24hr sales and delivery service ensuring minimum downtime and loss of production to our customer base.

Pros

Own Business

Cons

Very little Social time

A night at work

I love my job being a supervisor and moving up in the company. I am in charge of the building when management isn’t there. I deal with any difficulties and resolve problems

Travail agréable

Bien que la Nouvelle Calédonie offre beaucoup de joies et de plaisirs au quotidien, elle reste très éloignée de la Métropole. Actuellement je suis désireux de me rapprocher de la Métropole tout en restant au soleil.

Safety first

Be your brother's keeper. Do what you're ask. Will go all over to different places for work. Lots of new job opportunities as you move around from places to work.

Environnement de travail très agréable

Bonne entreprise, expérience enrichissante car tâches très diversifiées

good

overall great experience i already working with airtel i got promoted as store manager after promotion from SIC Great experience with Airtel very good company in telecom for growth

Perfect

The good thing that I got more experience about pakeging, food, more connection, and I was so close to CEO, and he trusted me, I give my job what he want, there is no bad things, I just left because of the setuation in Lebanon.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SIC?

It's a fast growing insurance firm with each and every new day never being the same as the previous day. Inputs, creativity, critically thinking stemming from market research and problem solving are some key things it's always aligns and leads its competitors with.

Buena se requiere aplicar más entrenamiento de acuerdo a la importancia del cliente y servicio.

Good atmosphere to work. Good startup culture.. Employee friendly. Flexible working hours. Average compensation. Bonus facility. Work from home facility

O sítio mais galvanizante para trabalhar

Uma empresa inesquecível. Pelo amor aos jornalismo, pela criatividade, pelo profissionalismo e responsabilidade de todos os sectores. Os editores e coordenação sabiam o que queriam. Espírito competitivo e de grande camaradagem. Muito incentivo por parte dos chefes.

Pros

CANTINA, DIÁLOGO FÁCIL

Cons

SEM HORAS

Buen ambiente de trabajo

No cumplen con lo q prometen no hay crecimiento mienten te dan de alta cuando quieren en el IMSS luego te dan de baja y otra ves de alta no tecdan contrato te cambian de banco cada rato

Pros

Ninguno

Cons

Todas no te dan as lguno otra prestavion

Fun workplace

Work is a priority, but so is living a good life. The manager is helpful and patient and prefers quality over quantity. I'd recommend this company to work for and have work done by.

Buena

Son ingenieros con los k e trabajado y les a gustado mi trabajo y me an recompensado con muy buenos pagos

Pros

Te dejan trabajar

Cons

Es muy temporal

Valoración muy buena

Ambiente muy distendido y profesional, mis funciones como directo general de la compañía me han llevado a internarme en multitud de ámbitos empresariales y sectores de los que he ido aprendiendo las particularidades de cada uno de ellos. Los más interesante de todo para mi es la diversidad de los trabajos que hay que desempeñar para cada uno de los clientes. Este aspecto te lleva a un enriquecimiento laboral importante ya que te lleva a comprender con mas amplitud el mundo empresarial

Empresa dinâmica

A empresa onde trabalho é dinâmica e com sede de novos conteúdos. Estou a aprender muito na realização do meu programa.

Produto muito bom para trabalhar

Apesar do produto excelente, a receptividade do mercado não foi totalmente satisfatória.

Bom

Primeira empresa privada de jornalismo em Portugal. Uma referência a nível mundial.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SIC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SIC