SIEC Education Pvt. Ltd

SIEC Education Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India7 reviews

I loved siec while working with them but it was later on that it turned out to be a painted pomp.

No value of humanity there. High work load, but no consideration. They use you and they present themselves so beautifully that you think they're helping you instead, until you leave the organisation !

Pros

Nice colleagues (except few)

Cons

No consideration

Very Stressful Work Environment

Very difficult to suffer in 6 month , As they will not give any proper training we have to learn our own and if any mistake happen we have to pay for the same. No leave , salary date is 15th, phone has to deposited every day.

Not a workplace it’s more like you’ve joined a school

create so much of pressure and stress on one person partiality is on top for them it’s not a place where we can work freely it feels more like going to school again

Pros

Cons

Salary not good enough

Productive workplace

SIEC provides a fantastic platform for freshers as well as for the experienced ones. There is no interference from anyone like workplace politics and all. The management is crystal clear about the goals and HR team is always helpful no matter what the circumstances are! If any employee is facing any challenge; there is no hierarchy to convey your message to the top chair. One can directly approach them. There is equality and what not :-)

Pros

Flexible hours of work allowed

Cons

No cons

Stressfull

Not worth it, the management is inconsiderate , its not an employee friendly company at all. Your experience is not given any respect. They have managers who are just 12th pass, have no sense of how to treat others.

It was an amazing learning experince as far as start of my career

10/10.points to the company for making me learn so much in my professional life and career. I was trained on client interation which forms the base of any career and further opened up many opportunities.

a partially good experience

it was my first job at siec. although i learnt many things but on the same time i sometimes use to feel that the management was not fair enghough as they use to make their employees work for long and never pay for it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SIEC Education Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about SIEC Education Pvt. Ltd in popular locations