SIEC Education
View all SIEC Education reviews

SIEC Education

SIEC Education Employee Review

SIEC Education Consultancy

The work at SIEC is definitely fun. A day would typically begin with assessing & planning the day ahead. Calls, walk-ins, the uncertainty of it makes it fun & breaks the monotony. As its been more of 'learning on the job', which makes one laugh when we look back and growing with the company as they recognize our efforts. Right from the top management to the staff, all are very supportive. Truly speaking we just can't keep track of the time while at work. The company has taught me a lot, to manage people, to work closely with associates in other centres, to look for the minutest details of the students visa applications to avoid rejections. The best thing about this job is I feel I've been working for SIEC for a long time rather just 6 months since I've joined the organisation.

Pros

friendly environment, self improvement

Cons

professionalism, organisational ability.

Good experience

I had a good experience with SIEC. I learnt a lot from my managers. how to manage a branch, how to manage a temam, how to arrange any events at branch level.

productive but quite stressful place to work

I have learned a lot from SIEC PVT ltd as a career advisor it was very challenging every day but also fun taking those challenges and completing them

Pros

free Saturday breakfasts

Cons

stay backs

Good

They definately have supportive people around plus enough hands on experience of the product kowledge. joined this company as a total fresher and now i have satisfiable amount of knowledge about my vertical countries to help student with their desired universities and get them apply.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SIEC Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SIEC Education