SIEC Education

SIEC Education Employee Reviews

Good experience

I had a good experience with SIEC. I learnt a lot from my managers. how to manage a branch, how to manage a temam, how to arrange any events at branch level.

productive but quite stressful place to work

I have learned a lot from SIEC PVT ltd as a career advisor it was very challenging every day but also fun taking those challenges and completing them

Pros

free Saturday breakfasts

Cons

stay backs

Good

They definately have supportive people around plus enough hands on experience of the product kowledge. joined this company as a total fresher and now i have satisfiable amount of knowledge about my vertical countries to help student with their desired universities and get them apply.

very nice organisation that gives support LOTS TO LEARN IN HERE.............good team to support and many new things to be learnt...new challenges and everyday learning

productive

I learned how to stay focus and punctual to my work, and learned pressure handling, moreover while handling the project myself I understand how to practice the leadership quality.

Pros

free lunch on saturday

Cons

no off on saturday

Very nice

Good experience with them moreover good immigration consultancy in India. Got a good experience, supportive faculties. More than 36 branches in India.

Une journée de travail typique

Très bonne ambiance et cohésion au sein du groupe.

productive and fun workplace

working conditions were OK but one needed to struggle to put forth their point of view.. Targets were little but tricky but it was challenging and joyful.

Pros

bonus

Cons

unwanted work

SIEC provides an environment for learning and updating yourself. An environment where you need to showcase your multitasking abilities.

SIEC Education Consultancy

The work at SIEC is definitely fun. A day would typically begin with assessing & planning the day ahead. Calls, walk-ins, the uncertainty of it makes it fun & breaks the monotony. As its been more of 'learning on the job', which makes one laugh when we look back and growing with the company as they recognize our efforts. Right from the top management to the staff, all are very supportive. Truly speaking we just can't keep track of the time while at work. The company has taught me a lot, to manage people, to work closely with associates in other centres, to look for the minutest details of the students visa applications to avoid rejections. The best thing about this job is I feel I've been working for SIEC for a long time rather just 6 months since I've joined the organisation.

Pros

friendly environment, self improvement

Cons

professionalism, organisational ability.

My first full time job so, I learned a lot.

Nice place to work but lack of growth i found there. Consultancy and commitment is so strong with the clients and employees are very much satisfied there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SIEC Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SIEC Education