Siemens AG
Siemens AG Employee Review

A great exposure to my career

April 24, 2020
Working in Siemens is a big opportunity to your career. The working life is not much stressful and people are always ready to help you in any problem you are stuck.
March 20, 2019
Same role
Quality Engineer in Dresser Rand (Current Employee) - PUNE India
Siemens its a friendly company and flexible its encourage the employee to give there best no pressure and tension in work.the people in Siemens are friendly and relax.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
health care
July 2, 2018
Same role
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Wonderfull experience with well organized company with latest implementation of machinary and technologies. Siemens switch gear was assembly factory in which I worked with supplier Quailty Assurance. To Quailty check products from supplier end. Helped me gain knowledge about new materials used. Machinery nd processes undertaken at supplier end to manufacture such products. With the help of cmm and other measuring instruments supplier products were checked and verified for further use in assembly of the final product. Certain parts were manufactured in-house.
Pros
Free gifts, lunch etc
Cons
Travel
December 18, 2019
Same location
customer Support (Current Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
I am Enjoying working At Siemens only want to change due to family stability. Boss is flexible in our business segment and also flexible timings. Most enjoyed is the flexibility in work. hardest part is so much roaming.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Work life balance
  1. A great exposure to my career