Siemens AG logo
Siemens AG

Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Review

Amazing

Nice place to work and gain your career with knowledge. Good employment nature Exlent facilities For fresher's very good company .. We have many abroad offer to work in internally

Same role

Brand Matters

am talking about GBS Siemens Bangalore office.I had been working there as process associate for 1.5 years, to be honest salary is very low and you will get good experience and knowledge and you will not get better hike,so for the sake of experience this company is good.usually they know they will get freshers at low cost so no one will stay more than two years there. The main advantage of working in this company is we will get good reputation in the market but people who working there only knows how much they are earning and how much will be the savings. As we all are working for salary and getting good knowledge but getting knowledge without reasonable salary for living is not good. All the best guys for your future.

Pros

Brand Name only

Cons

Hectic work pressure
Same roleSame location

Productive and fun

Nursery and early years teachers help to nurture and develop the knowledge, abilities, and social skills of children from three to five years old and to help to prepare them for primary school education. Typical responsibilities of the job include: developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, cooking, music, dancing etc)
Same location

Pay is Less , work load is more

Goo Learning overall but they make you work in multiple projects at a time and the pay is very less .I found people to be biased . After working so hard , i was not much recognised . I could clearly see the bias play .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens AG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,867