Siemens AG
Siemens AG Employee Review

Excellent place to learn

January 4, 2020
Decent work culture, ample opportunities for learning and growth although compensation and benefits could be better. Over all good to gain experience but no onsite opportunities.
Pros
Good culture
Cons
February 1, 2019
Same role
ABAP TECHNICAL CONSULTANT [Software Engineer] (Former Employee) - Chennai
This was my first organisation where I started my career as a contractor and was assigned in the implementation project. I worked in almost all the modules of SAP. This organisation helped me in my career growth and I learnt a lot with real hardwork and dedication in this organisation.
August 31, 2018
Same role
Functional Consultant (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I was in this company for a very short time to talk good or bad about this company. My experience for a year was very good where I started my SAP career and got a chance to learn a lot.
August 12, 2020
Same location
Design Engineer (Mechanical) (Current Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
POLITICS POLITICS AND POLITICS. HR is rude at her best & she treats everyone else as just slaves. Management is worst not soft spoken at all, Flexible working hours is just on paper, your boss asks you to come before him and leave after him. 25k from your salary goes to meal card which is not told you prior to joining at all. Offer letter and Appointment letters are not clear at all and after coming to terms of it those are played the way that they would benefit the company and company alone. They say they have open door policy, but, when you go and complaint to someone senior about your immediate boss that boss supports your boss even if he is harassing you. The hierarchy is of no meaning. Your performance is of no meaning no matter how well you perform, you just have to be in good books of the management nothing else.
Pros
Cons
Many
  1. Excellent place to learn