Siemens AG
Siemens AG Employee Review

Good Company to work

February 1, 2019
This was my first organisation where I started my career as a contractor and was assigned in the implementation project. I worked in almost all the modules of SAP. This organisation helped me in my career growth and I learnt a lot with real hardwork and dedication in this organisation.
January 4, 2020
Same role
SAP SD Functional Consultant (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
Decent work culture, ample opportunities for learning and growth although compensation and benefits could be better. Over all good to gain experience but no onsite opportunities.
Pros
Good culture
Cons
August 31, 2018
Same role
Functional Consultant (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I was in this company for a very short time to talk good or bad about this company. My experience for a year was very good where I started my SAP career and got a chance to learn a lot.
March 13, 2021
Same location
Software Developer Intern (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
I have worked with them for a while now. Helped me understand the difference between good content and great content. On a side note they taught me what contextual marketing is and I use that term as in conversation as much as I can. Communication is great as well, which has seemed to be lost in today's time. Look forward to growing my business with them