Siemens AG
Siemens AG Employee Review

Good for long term career

July 29, 2020
Culture is enabling and inclusive, and gives good opportunity to have a work life balance. Lots of people engagement activities are a part of the workplace culture, and also helping out employees in the covid situation, through new policies in all aspects such as comfort, mental and physical well being, and technical enablement. Allows growth in various dimensions apart from core job.
Pros
Cons
no cons.
November 26, 2019
Member of Technical Staff (Former Employee) - Noida
Mentor Graphics is a great place to work with brilliant people. Productive and Fun Environment. Great Management. Sports facilities, Team lunches, office breakfast, lunch & dinner.
April 17, 2019
Senior System Engineer (Former Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
You will get a chance to learn new technologies. And it provides work-from-home also so you can balance your personal and professional life quite well.
Cons
No free lunch, no transportation
January 28, 2018
Same location
Lead Member of Technical Staff (R&D), DVT-Questa (Former Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
I don't have much to say. I am looking for internships right now. I dont really understand why am I filling up this survey and wasting my crucial time right now.
  1. Good for long term career