Siemens AG
Siemens AG Employee Review

Good place to learn, grow and exhibit your talent

August 27, 2019
Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies.company with great employee benefits .awesome place to work.
August 12, 2020
Same role
Design Engineer (Mechanical) (Current Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
POLITICS POLITICS AND POLITICS. HR is rude at her best & she treats everyone else as just slaves. Management is worst not soft spoken at all, Flexible working hours is just on paper, your boss asks you to come before him and leave after him. 25k from your salary goes to meal card which is not told you prior to joining at all. Offer letter and Appointment letters are not clear at all and after coming to terms of it those are played the way that they would benefit the company and company alone. They say they have open door policy, but, when you go and complaint to someone senior about your immediate boss that boss supports your boss even if he is harassing you. The hierarchy is of no meaning. Your performance is of no meaning no matter how well you perform, you just have to be in good books of the management nothing else.
Pros
Cons
Many
January 20, 2020
Same role
Design Engineer (Former Employee) - Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Great to work with Siemens, Good culture , learning platform for new comers and life work balance with job satisfaction. Stress less with full supportive management.
March 13, 2021
Same location
Software Developer Intern (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
I have worked with them for a while now. Helped me understand the difference between good content and great content. On a side note they taught me what contextual marketing is and I use that term as in conversation as much as I can. Communication is great as well, which has seemed to be lost in today's time. Look forward to growing my business with them
  1. Good place to learn, grow and exhibit your talent