Siemens AG
Siemens AG Employee Review

November 13, 2019
I have been working at Siemens full-time for more than 3 years Pros Best work life balance, good hike latest technologies used. Have good employee benefits. Good methodology followed. Architects and mangers support employees in all aspects. Cons No much onsite opportunity, no more cons other than this.
March 13, 2021
Same role
Software Developer Intern (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
I have worked with them for a while now. Helped me understand the difference between good content and great content. On a side note they taught me what contextual marketing is and I use that term as in conversation as much as I can. Communication is great as well, which has seemed to be lost in today's time. Look forward to growing my business with them
June 15, 2020
Same roleSame location
Software Developer (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
All the employee are cooperative and supporting, they help you understand the things first and explain how to solve the problem. All employees are eager to learn new things and develop something using it. Many research projects are taken up, that help the employees to learn new things and test there knowledge.
Pros
Gifts on different occasions, Celebration of different festivals, Team dinner
January 17, 2021
Same location
Research Engineer (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Great place to work, to do research and learn new technologies. Working in CT gives lot of confidence. Innovative ideas are widely accepted. Futuristic Research and development.
Pros
Research environment focusing on future technologies